PDA

View Full Version : Charmed Cents Trouble

tnrose
10-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Page not found. Cleared cookies and temp internet, but no luck. Anybody else having problems?

CatWoman
10-20-2004, 07:48 PM
I just logged in with no problems :confused:

Update: Cant get in this morning. I think they are switching servers.

stge72
10-21-2004, 11:25 AM
I am getting errors when I click on the links also.

Anyone else?

Ang
Stge72

merryfinn
10-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Admin email on 10/18:

I just wanted to write to everyone and let ya'll know that Charmed will be moving to a new server on Wednesday the 20th. We are putting all of our sites together in one place to make it less confusing on ourselves and our host! :)

It's the same host, so hopefully the move will go very easy and you won't even notice that we're missing! We do ask though that if you get an error, hold that email for a little while until the site comes back!

I'll be back in just a little while with tons for ya'll to click on!!

HTH :)

tnrose
10-21-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks Merryfinn. I feel sooooooo duh, because now I remember reading that email. My brain is slowly going.

javaguru
10-22-2004, 09:36 AM
It's back. Does anyone has problem on log-in?

specailk3342
10-22-2004, 10:44 AM

I can't log in.....says it can't find me and my email is not valid.....all emails say sponsor not found invalid email...... :confused:

merryfinn
10-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Thanks Merryfinn. I feel sooooooo duh, because now I remember reading that email. My brain is slowly going.

You're very welcome, tnrose! Unfortunately, I can totally relate to the brain thing. :D ;)

Hi javaguru,
I went to check, and yes, I can't log in right now.

merryfinn
10-22-2004, 10:47 AM
I can't log in.....says it can't find me and my email is not valid.....all emails say sponsor not found invalid email...... :confused:

Looks like we're all having probs right now, so we may just have to give them a little more time. :)

CatWoman
10-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Cant log in either...

Hi Ya Ms. Merry
:p :) ;) :)

woopsin
10-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Can't Login either. Looks like they are getting closer though. Hopefully, it will be soon - I have tons of PTC emails from the last few days. Just been saving them in my email inbox.

Please post here if you can get in. ;)

tnrose
10-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Still no luck and I wanted to push this up so if anyone gets in they will remember to let us know.

merryfinn
10-24-2004, 12:13 PM
This was posted in their support folder on 10/22 from Crystal:

"I talked to Cathy around 11pm last night and she said she was uploading my MySQL right then....8 hours later....I have no idea!

I'm sorry guys...I thought they had everything fixed at the last move when everything went crazy!

I guess we all just need to wait and see what happens!"

tnrose
10-24-2004, 01:24 PM
Thanks Merryfinn. How do you get to the support folder?

merryfinn
10-24-2004, 02:05 PM
Hi tnrose,

CharmedCents has a support folder at GetPaidForum.

Here's the link:

http://www.getpaidforum.com/forums/index.php?showforum=573

:)

tnrose
10-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Once again, THANK YOU. I had checked at GPforums but could not find Charmed Cents. Must be going blind too.

charmedc
10-24-2004, 10:40 PM
Hi All! Tnrose asked me to post here....so here I am! :) Here is the pre-typed email I'm sending to the hundreds of people wondering where their accounts are...

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

When we switched servers, something went terribly wrong and our host has been unable to figure it out as of yet. I was just now able to get back into my mailbox to see all the messages waiting here.

No one has been deleted, everyone's info is safe, it just will not upload right to the system for some reason!

The old server is still sending out mail, but all the links go to the new server...which has no information on it! It's a mess really...but that is why you are getting 'invalid' ads. You can just delete those emails so that they don't take up anymore space in your inbox...I will be resending everything when the site gets back up!

Thank you for your patience and sorry again for the delay!
Crystal :)

I'm really sorry for all the troubles ya'll and I just want to thank those that have helped get the message out to everyone wondering! Cathy (our host) and I are working very hard to get the site back up! :)