PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else totally bored with survivor?

cathych
10-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Gosh, this one is awful.

jezebelrabbit
10-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Cathych, I thought it was just me. I taped it on Thursday and haven't even bothered to watch it yet. Maybe it's because there's no one I really like or dislike or it's just gotten to be so predictable.

I am running a Survivor's pool at work, so I have to watch the results. Usually running the pool makes it more interesting, not this season.

lizbet
10-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I can't get into it all. The gal who was just kicked off was interviewed by our local tv station. She kept saying, you know and you know. I thought I was going to scream if I heard "you know" one more time. I don't even know her name. I didn't watch the show last night. (Thurs-Oct 21) Or last week. I think I watched the first one and that was it. You know.

newattitude
11-12-2004, 08:46 AM
I agree that is has gotten so predictable and I am a Survivor FREAK!!!!!
And it seems you can expect the same type of people on each season ( big boobs girls, a few older folks, someone like Chad to make the tribe feel sorry for and keep around longer, etc.) The first show was the best, I havent hated anyone like I hated Richard Hatch since !! :D

Anthill
11-12-2004, 03:24 PM
I am more disappointed in it more than anything. I really liked Sarge and thought that Twila and him looked cute together. I don't understand what she was thinking. As for Amy she is one true Nasty you know what??? And once the guys go then go twila and Scout she had a better chance of stikcing w/ the guys at being # 4 than w/ those girls. THey never should have kicked Jon off, so what if he was lazy they had the numbers what's 3 more days etc. So now I don't know who I am rooting for, I did like Chris but not after he voted Sarge off too, so maybe I will vote for Chad

MissMichy
11-12-2004, 03:41 PM
I am!! I actually turned it off last night and watched Joey. I tuned in right at the end to see who got voted off, but this group is so uninteresting, and boring to watch. Just the same old stuff. I don't know if I just have "Survivor Burnout" or it is just this particular season. I have watched it from the start, and enjoyed some more than others, but this one is a snooze....

teenies*mom
11-14-2004, 08:16 AM
I told my husband the other day that I cant get into it this year either - I don't know why -
maybe cuz theres no "Rupert" - lol...

YNKYH8R
11-19-2004, 08:12 AM
I don’t come here often, but after last nights Survivor I was going to come here and start this thread. This one’s really sucks. No one stands out as being the one I would root for. Getting rid of all the young guys first was a good strategy but it would have worked only if more women were voted off first, and they weren’t. No matter, just and observation. But seriously, it’s just not interesting. Some characters are more annoying than others, especially Eliza, but that’s it no one gets under my skin. And since all the young guys were voted off (this is funny) there is no sex appeal to the show, not that that is why I watch it but you can tell that is what the show was aiming for. I can imagine all the women who were in the other tribe were like “damn all the young ones are getting voted out” LOL! Plus there are no secret alliances or anything shady going on. Almost all the women are soft spoken so they don’t stick out at all. Before Sarge got voted out I thought it would be funny if the guys just decided to leave the girls behind and go sleep somewhere else, I mean it’s not like the girls were going to keep them around anyway.

I think they need to get away from all the ‘visiting the tribe’ crap. Last night they went and spent twenty minutes of the show dancing and singing with the tribes’ people, why? What was that supposed to be? BORING!!!! Then there is always the reward where two tribe members go off and site see and enjoy food, usually to plot against the tribe, but they didn’t talk about anything or any one. They brought back chicken and bones to the rest of the tribe…so what? I think there is more going on and they’re just sucking at the editing of the show before it airs. If not, then this is the most boring group ever, maybe that is why they had Rupert in the commercials to announce the show, there needed to some kind of draw.

hdlzx2
11-19-2004, 08:44 AM
Okay, I am starting to hate the honest people, and love the ones who lie. The only one that lies (strategizes) is Chad and I am rooting for him! I hate Amy, she is just evil (therefore she will probably win...) and Scout just needs to learn to SHUT HER MOUTH! just as she starts to strategize she runs and cries to Amy!!! She knows what's going to happen but doesn't think about it! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!
The show is starting to get better...wait for the cat fights!

YNKYH8R
11-19-2004, 08:55 AM
Cat figths? Between who? LOL! The only ones outspoken are AMi and Liza. Everyone else is kind of just there, like window dressing. Scout speaks, I hardly hear her, or I'm not paying attention. :D

These guests are just not memorable, if any blow ups happen between the women and make it interesting then it will really suck for those who have lost interest and turned it off.

teenies*mom
11-19-2004, 09:28 AM
I told hubby last night that I would rather be watching Big Brother again then this.

hdlzx2
11-19-2004, 09:36 AM
oooh, watch the amazing race, now that's good!

YNKYH8R
11-19-2004, 09:57 AM
My wife and I are so ticked that we missed the season opener to Amazing Race, we almost never miss it. :mad:

adorkablex
11-19-2004, 11:03 AM
oooh, watch the amazing race, now that's good!

I didn't watch the last season... we caught the first episode a couple of days ago.. I believe I'll be watching this time. Looks like there's going to be more fights :D