PDA

View Full Version : Reward??????

tracyb
10-16-2004, 01:20 PM
What is the reward board about? :confused:

fatesfaery
10-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Its where you can discuss reward programs. You can get daily trivia answers to many different programs, info about surveys, and lots of other things.
That's how I found BBS...searching for info on one of the rewards programs and BBS was one of the sites.

tracyb
10-16-2004, 01:34 PM
do you get any points or anything like that to exchange for gifts?

janelle
10-16-2004, 02:15 PM
You can join My Points and they give you pts. for reading email they send, also pts. for things you buy from their web site. They have main stores to shop from like Penneys and Avon, etc.

Also Memolink and others give you pts. for answering a trivia question and clicking into emails they send and on their web site.

The Rewards section will give you a forum to talk about these programs and what others think about them. Some are quick to send the rewards but others take a long time.

It's a good place to decide if reward programs are for you or not. They do take time to earn pts. but some are fun and if you have the time can be rewarding.

janelle
10-16-2004, 02:19 PM
do you get any points or anything like that to exchange for gifts?

I have earned most pts. from My Points and have turned them in for restaurants gift certs. and free Blockbuster rentals. Go to the web sites and read their reward list. It will tell you what rewards you can get and how many pts. for earning them.