PDA

View Full Version : Share your MIRACLE...........:)

purplerose23
10-14-2004, 07:56 PM
I would love to have a post here where we share miracles....so I feel, lets start here! :)

One of my blessed miracles: *Life and Death Guardian Angel Situation*

This one is kind of scary, a life and death situation, but GOD was looking out for me that day! It took place on one summer day in 1996, I was on my way to work, noticing my car was acting up, which it was my first car and usually did a thing or two day to day. I chose to do the usual checkup and overlook again. Bad choice! I did make it to work, but on the way back.........There I was, about to turn out of the Wal-Mart plaza (my first job). Right then my car stopped! It would not turn at all, and I was out in the road, almost in teh suicide lane! I looked up, and as a scared teenager, I screamed! There was a big diesel fuel truck coming my way among other cars! I almost lost all hope, but something calmed me, and I looked up again to see four brave men come out of there cars and suddenly my car was in the air, a man at each wheel! I felt like the great mentos commercial (if any of you have seen it)! Not to mention, each and every man was very cute and single as was I! LOL, but I was nice and gave them all a blessed thank you! I will never forget that day my savior saved my life and sent me, still to this day, secret guardian angels!

Wasn't that a miracle?? I am anxious to hear all of yours! Do share :)

purplerose23
10-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Bump.....think this will be great! :) Will you share your stories?

mandywike
10-15-2004, 02:23 PM
http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?t=431096

i think nobodies answering cause they just did this last week. maybe some people didn't get too though. i love hearing God's miracles. i go bump the other post so you can read those, they were some real good ones.

purplerose23
10-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Oops...........I am still new at this, sorry to repost, it was a thought! :( But they are great! :) Thanks................

mandywike
10-15-2004, 02:57 PM
we can continue them in here i just wanted to show you these other ppl were not ignoring your posts that already posted lol.

i will start, my biggest miracle is getting pregnant. it didnt look as if i could for a long time. so i feel that is my miracle.