PDA

View Full Version : My baby!!!!

sharinbo
10-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Cadence was inconsolable last night. She would doze off, only to wake up a few minutes later crying like she was in pain. Even Tylenol wasn't helping. Finally, I brought her out of our dimly lit bedroom to have a good look at her in the light. Guess What?

She has a TOOTH!!!!!

It's just breaking through. I can see it and feel the sharp edge of it, too. She can't leave it alone, and keeps running her tongue back and forth over it.

I can't believe how fast she's growing! My baby!!!!

Shari

Tasha405
10-14-2004, 08:07 AM
Aww!! Congrats!! :D

JKATHERINE
10-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Cadence was inconsolable last night. She would doze off, only to wake up a few minutes later crying like she was in pain. Even Tylenol wasn't helping. Finally, I brought her out of our dimly lit bedroom to have a good look at her in the light. Guess What?

She has a TOOTH!!!!!

It's just breaking through. I can see it and feel the sharp edge of it, too. She can't leave it alone, and keeps running her tongue back and forth over it.

I can't believe how fast she's growing! My baby!!!!

Shari

How old is she now, Shari?

Angel Lips
10-14-2004, 09:11 AM
aww congrats on her first tooth

newwiccan
10-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Oh, poor baby! Emma's first tooth started coming in last Saturday and she's the same way. She also decided she was ready to roll from her tummy to her back. I thought she would never learn! She would get on her tummy and would cry when she wanted back over. Now she rolls everywhere. :D

sharinbo
10-15-2004, 12:27 AM
How old is she now, Shari?

She will be 6 months old next week!

nanajoanie
10-15-2004, 07:15 AM
So cute when they get get their first couple of teeth. Really changes their looks. Instaantly they look "older" :)

sharinbo
10-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Oh, poor baby! Emma's first tooth started coming in last Saturday and she's the same way. She also decided she was ready to roll from her tummy to her back. I thought she would never learn! She would get on her tummy and would cry when she wanted back over. Now she rolls everywhere. :D

Go Emma! Cadi gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth like she's revving up, but instead of crawilng, she launches herself forward! Then she rolls over onto her side to see if I'm watching, gives me a big grin and does it again. She gets across the living room in no time! I'm going to have to get the new baby gates up soon...I can just feel it. Her gums are sore, but now, at least, Tylenol seems to help a little bit. She actually slept most of the night last night!

sharinbo
10-15-2004, 08:34 AM
So cute when they get get their first couple of teeth. Really changes their looks. Instaantly they look "older" :)

<POUT> My baby!!!! She is looking more like a toddler every day! I can't believe she's only been here 6 months. She's even starting to grow a little hair, woohoo!

erniemarie
10-15-2004, 08:40 AM
neither one of my girls have any sign of a tooth, I think they will have to gum their food for the rest of their life, both are rollin back to tummy and tummy to back, Caitlyn can almost sit up-she gets about halfway to 3/4 up on her own, Sophie is getting ready to crawl-she gets on her tummy and gets up on her knees and hands and rocks

they are getting too big too fast, Sophia is up to 15 lbs and Caitlyn is up to 14 lbs 10 oz and they are both 26 in long

sharinbo
10-15-2004, 08:49 AM
neither one of my girls have any sign of a tooth, I think they will have to gum their food for the rest of their life, both are rollin back to tummy and tummy to back, Caitlyn can almost sit up-she gets about halfway to 3/4 up on her own, Sophie is getting ready to crawl-she gets on her tummy and gets up on her knees and hands and rocks

they are getting too big too fast, Sophia is up to 15 lbs and Caitlyn is up to 14 lbs 10 oz and they are both 26 in long

Ooooh! We need new pics of your girls!!! I so wish we could get our BBS babies together for a playdate! If I win the lottery we'll have to do that! :)

tsquared
10-15-2004, 10:26 AM
Wow that infamous first tooth....how wonderful. Seems like a lot of the BBS babies were just born yesterday..............my how time flies.

nosamiam
10-15-2004, 10:30 AM
ooo I am so jealous. I need someone to lend me their baby! I miss those times. I was just telling Brandon (DH) how much I missed my "baby" Maggie. She's four now and no sign of any baby left.

delSol
10-15-2004, 11:12 AM
that's so great! when my daughter was teething my ex used to walk her around and sing to her to stop her firm crying - little did he realize that I think it was his singing making her cry...lol