PDA

View Full Version : RW/RR Battle of The Sexes 2 Starts Tonight!!

Tasha405
10-11-2004, 06:30 AM
And I can't wait!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shows!! :D

Battle of the Sexes 2 premieres October 11 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT

Battle of the Sexes 2
36 Real World and Road Rules alumni converge in New Mexico for the ultimate boys vs. girls showdown, Battle of the Sexes 2. The competition is bound to get nasty with a cash prize of $60,000! Stay tuned as the drama unfolds.

One year ago, MTV gathered an all-star cast of Real World and Road Rules alumni in Jamaica. While the Challenges normally pit show against show, MTV decided to have the gals compete against the guys and a whole new Challenge was born. The men went home with the cash and the glory and, now, one year later, in rustic Santa Fe, New Mexico, 36 Real World and Road Rules alumni have convened for the ultimate rematch that we like to call Battle of the Sexes II. Clever title, eh?

Battling the harsh dessert conditions, Real Worlders and Roadies will be competing in 16 competitions that will test their mind and body. Head Hombre Jonny Moseley will return to preside over this year's gender showdown.

Okay y'all, this here's how the game works. Listen up, because we've added a twist. Before each event, each team will elect three team leaders. The team leaders will call the shots and create the strategy for the team that day. When the mission is over, the three team leaders for the winning team will automatically become the Inner Circle. These three team members will debate and then cast their votes for which of their team members will be voted off and sent home. Meanwhile (and this is the new twist), on the losing team, the three team leaders sit out while the remaining team members form the Inner Circle. This group will debate and then cast their votes for which of the three team leaders will be voted off. Oh yeah, when there are only four players left per team, the teams will vote in two team leaders, instead of three.

The final three cowboys will compete against the final three cowgirls for the $180,000 grand prize, with each team member potentially winning sixty grand each--the highest individual Challenge prize ever! So hold on to your chaps, this town ain't never gonna be the same.

Tasha405
10-11-2004, 06:36 AM
The girls...
Aneesa
Angela
Arissa
Ayanna
Cameran
Coral
Cynthia
Genesis
Ibis
Katie
Kina
Rachel
Robin
Ruthie
Sophia
Tina
Tonya
Veronica

The guys....
Abram
Ace
Adam
Brad
Chris
Dan
Derrick
Eric
Frank
Jacquese
Mark
Mike
Nick
Randy
Shane
Shawn
Steven
Theo

suzski
10-12-2004, 11:15 AM
After watching Episode 1, the girls are gonna get their butts kicked if they don't realize that, like each other or not, they are a team. Way too much catfighting going on already, and they've just begun!

Tasha405
10-12-2004, 12:50 PM
After watching Episode 1, the girls are gonna get their butts kicked if they don't realize that, like each other or not, they are a team. Way too much catfighting going on already, and they've just begun!
Oh I know!! LOL I hate how the other girls make the new girls feel unwelcome too. The new girls may be the very ones to help them win this.

I love these shows though. There is always some typs of drama going on. :D

karefree
10-12-2004, 01:33 PM
So, does anyone else get the impression that there may be romance between Coral and Abe? She who disliked him so much that she licked his sandwich last season before she let him eat it.

Tasha405
10-12-2004, 04:07 PM
So, does anyone else get the impression that there may be romance between Coral and Abe? She who disliked him so much that she licked his sandwich last season before she let him eat it.
I know! LOL Thats a little crazy. I also wonder who Mike will hook up with this time. He always seem to hook up with someone on these shows. :rolleyes:

karefree
10-13-2004, 03:41 PM
As long as Trishelle isn't there. I don't know what he was thinking with her. I always thought Coral and Mike would make a good couple. They obviously care about each other a great deal but perhaps their friendship means too much to them to risk it. I can't believe how involed I get with these kids....

buttrfli
10-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Loved the show :)

I am already irritated by Angela... hope Rachel kicks her booty lol

justme23
10-14-2004, 01:32 PM
I missed the first one... but hopefully they'll rerun it this weekend... and if not, there's always the rest of the season... lol

Tasha405
10-17-2004, 07:36 AM
I missed the first one... but hopefully they'll rerun it this weekend... and if not, there's always the rest of the season... lol
I'm sure they will rerun it again a million times before the end of the season. lol They seem to do that a lot. I can't really complain though because I get to catch up if I happen to miss a show here and there.

I'm so glad Trishelle isn't there too. But did you see the previews of Tonya flashing everyone?? :eek: I always pictured her as being a good girl. A cry baby whiner, but a good girl. LOL

karefree
10-17-2004, 06:03 PM
I think Tanya was a good girl when she was with her boyfriend on the original show but after she broke up with him or her broke up with her (whichever) she seems to have gotten wilder. Looks like her and Ace may have a little romance going.

Tasha405
11-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Has anyone else seen Mike on that wrestling show?? He's trying to win money and a contract or something like that, I think. LOL Maybe its for 1 million dollars? I really can't remember but I seen him on there. I'll see if I can find a link. ;)

The show is called Tough Enough!!
http://toughenough.wwe.com/

Mike's info for the show...
http://toughenough.wwe.com/mike/index.html