PDA

View Full Version : Who sings that song?

mesue
10-10-2004, 04:03 PM
In a commercial for the christian childrens fund, I think thats what it is called, a man sings Amazing Grace without any music, I've never heard this artist before that I know of, anyway I love the way he sings the song and would love to buy a copy of it if I only knew who it was? Anyone here recognize the artist?

heymom
10-11-2004, 06:09 AM
I'm pretty sure it is the guy who plays Andy Griffith and Matlock. Oh what is his name now ??? Anyway he has an album of Christian music sung accapella and he sounds wonderful.

fatesfaery
10-11-2004, 06:16 AM
I'm pretty sure it is the guy who plays Andy Griffith and Matlock. Oh what is his name now ??? Anyway he has an album of Christian music sung accapella and he sounds wonderful.

If that is who it is...his name is Andy Griffith.

Tasha405
10-11-2004, 06:19 AM
If that is who it is...his name is Andy Griffith.That's what I was thinking too but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't 100% sure. :o LOL

Eyore
10-11-2004, 07:29 AM
http://www.richmond.com/output.cfm?ID=872887&vertical=

Page Wilson sings the national anthem before the Richmond Braves game at the Diamond. He estimates he'll be oh-saying-can you-seeing about 6:50 p.m. Wilson's voice is the one you used to hear singing "Amazing Grace" during the Christian Children's Fund commercials.

This may be who you have heard singing it.

heymom
10-11-2004, 09:30 AM
lol sometimes I wonder ......