PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleader moms!

buttrfli
10-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Are the cheer uniform colors still universal?

For example when I cheered in high school, red was the same shade of red in all uniforms, maroon was the same, green was the same... etc (hope that makes sense) there might be a light green and dark green, but all dark greens were the same as were the light greens.

I have a dark green uniform top for DD and found a dark green skirt to match on ebay, but I need to know if they will match.

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Just went and dug my old one up....Jiamie's is red,balck and white.The red is the same shade.Hope that helps lol

Elijah'sMommy
10-08-2004, 03:41 PM
I graduated in 1990, and when I was a senior, I had to help pick out uniforms. Even then, there was like 4 shades of green, and if you went to a different company their "kelly green" was a few shades off of another company's "kelly green." I would check & get the same manufacturer. Hope that helps!

tracyb
10-08-2004, 03:44 PM
my daughter is what you call a BABY BOMBER which is elementary school cheerleader, and we had change there uniforms last year because the green was not the same as the new outfits. so you mihgt want to check first before buying. :D

buttrfli
10-08-2004, 03:56 PM
thanks for the help!! Looks like I will just find a white skirt LOL

My 9 y/o wanted to be a cheerleader for halloween, and now my 7 y/o wants to also... I have the top for my 7 y/o but need to find the skirt. I just didn't want her to be mismatched :)

Thanks! :)

twinkiesmom
10-08-2004, 04:04 PM
thanks for the help!! Looks like I will just find a white skirt LOL

My 9 y/o wanted to be a cheerleader for halloween, and now my 7 y/o wants to also... I have the top for my 7 y/o but need to find the skirt. I just didn't want her to be mismatched :)

Thanks! :)

It's Halloween. Would it really matter if it was mismatched? I just picked up a "princess dress" from a second hand store today for dd. If anyone still needs to pick up Halloween costumes, try your second hand stores. OMG, the one I was to has a bunch!

buttrfli
10-08-2004, 04:54 PM
It's Halloween. Would it really matter if it was mismatched? I just picked up a "princess dress" from a second hand store today for dd. If anyone still needs to pick up Halloween costumes, try your second hand stores. OMG, the one I was to has a bunch!

It dosen't really matter... but I am just weird like that LOL

I got the first uniform from our thrift store, and I think I am going to go back and find a white pleated skirt to go with the 2nd top :)