PDA

View Full Version : Who watched Wife Swap last night?

amysusi
10-07-2004, 09:33 AM
That blonde, Amy, really got on my nerves. She needs to grow up. Slavery? Hah Slavery my butt. Grow up and get a life!! I think the rules both moms made were out of hand. Having a flag in your yard is not tacky, and not having one is not tacky either! If they are inside dogs, let them stay inside!! And just because you're anti-social, don't make their family stay away.

I'm surprised one of Amy's rules wasn't to make Dad clean the house.

I think she was soo cranky because she was going longer than 24 hours without some nookie.

buttrfli
10-07-2004, 09:36 AM
i did... talked about it in the reality forum...

that lady freaking out over her dogs was sooo frickin funny! she was more crazed over that than she was over her DH telling her the other wife treated her dd badly...

takes all kinds!

kelly12569
10-07-2004, 09:43 AM
I did but I missed the last half of it :( I think "wife swap" is a little more juicy than "trading spouses" because they actually do stuff you dont expect like last week when that woman got rid of most of the other ppls pets :eek: boy did that tick the other mom off !

Elijah'sMommy
10-07-2004, 12:32 PM
That lady got on my last nerve! And I felt really bad when the dad said that the other mom trated their daughter badly (I don't think she did at all, she was trying to make the kid get off her butt, listen to adults, and actually do a chore) ANd when the husband started CRYING about doing chores?? Are you friggin kidding me? Then at the end, she said she felt like she was the best mom in the world....ugh!!!

Angel Lips
10-07-2004, 12:37 PM
dude i think that was the funniest eposide i seen so far. the child called the other mom a devil women just because she stood up to that child...

texasgander
10-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I started watching it, then had to change it when the blonde started freaking out and going hysterical and telling the deer she was sorry!

Lora_1994
10-07-2004, 01:26 PM
that blonde was a little off her rocker imo. I have nothing against people and their beliefs, but wowzer, she took it to the extreme.

The other mom, well, she was a little more down to earth, but what she expected of the dad and kid(besides the flag) wasnt unrealistic expectations. I would have done the same thing.

People live different lifestyles and are accustomed to different things, so moving into a dirty/ or too clean of a household is a major chance.

kelly12569
10-07-2004, 03:22 PM
I started watching it, then had to change it when the blonde started freaking out and going hysterical and telling the deer she was sorry!

OMG LOL Im sorry but I found that TOOOO funny :p That was way extreme.

MamaFairal
10-07-2004, 07:06 PM
Man o Man...Amy was a fruitloop wasnt she? Too extreme for me when she went beserko over the pets being outside...waahhhwwaa!

And she kissed the new hubby way to much...thought they were gonna jump in bed togtether huh?

Angel Lips
10-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Man o Man...Amy was a fruitloop wasnt she? Too extreme for me when she went beserko over the pets being outside...waahhhwwaa!

And she kissed the new hubby way to much...thought they were gonna jump in bed togtether huh?

and she told the new hubby he could sleep in the laster bed..i was soo waiting for her to jump in there with him

fatesfaery
10-08-2004, 12:35 AM
You know...I'd die of embarassment if another woman refused to eat in my house because it was so nasty!!!
Amy grated on my last nerve, I wouldn't put up with that whining and fit pitching out of a three year old, I don't know how I'd react to a grown woman acting like that.
Next time I'm cleaning the kitchen I'm gonna stand in there and whine and cry about being treated like a slave.......wonder what kind of reaction I'll get around here?

amysusi
10-08-2004, 08:33 AM

I didn't get to see any of that. We had an Amber alert that the news kept breaking in with. The first time was to tell us about it (i had already heard it in the car 10 minutes before), and the 2nd, 10 minutes later was to tell us he had been found, and that they had no other info at the time, but remind us incessantly the details of the cancelled alert.

There was one station here, that up until recently wouldn't break into a program unless it was super urgent. But this whole "we broke it first" crap is out of hand. They will all interrupt your program with 5 minutes of "we think this has happened, but have no details."

Amy's crying over the deer didn't bother me too much. She has her beliefs. But, IMO, I think she took the fact that her dogs were outside way further than the possibility of her daughter being mistreated. If she always throws those tantrums, I don't blame her extended family for "growing apart".

alanaj
10-08-2004, 03:43 PM
I watched it - that show is a hoot! Both women were pretty extreme. The South Carolina woman certainly has some issues. The Arkansas woman has a flaky personality.

momof2ct
10-08-2004, 05:50 PM
I tivo'd it and watched it the next day. I saw Kelly Ripa making fun of it, she did a dead on impersonation of the blonde and I laughed so hard I cried. I watched it right after that. Boy was that funny! :D

amysusi
10-08-2004, 07:11 PM
I tivo'd it and watched it the next day. I saw Kelly Ripa making fun of it, she did a dead on impersonation of the blonde and I laughed so hard I cried. I watched it right after that. Boy was that funny! :D

Dang, I wish I could have seen that!!