PDA

View Full Version : Would you use this?

cleaningla
10-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Those wacky europeans ;) From Switzerland, comes a public restroom that utilizes one-way glass for it's walls. No one can see you doing your duty, but from inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box. Would you use it?

http://myweb.cableone.net/philvb/1waybatha.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/philvb/1waybathb.jpg

nanajoanie
10-04-2004, 08:38 PM
I've seen this before. Don't mean to be gross but I don't think I could pee watching people looking at me even if they couldn't see me. I don't want to look at people when I'm on the toilet. But this is funny when you really think about it :D

Shann
10-04-2004, 11:56 PM
I saw this awhile ago, also and agree w/ nana! I don't want to be watching ppl out on the streets while I'm going nor do I want ppl checking themselves in the mirror...

DivineMsDi
10-05-2004, 06:20 AM
Is it some place they can hide and be neutral? I have very little use for the Swiss and this is just another stupid idea. (guess it looks clean and neat so they like that over there.) Well, they make good clocks, cheese, and chocolate. :rolleyes:

No, I wouldn't use it.

RobMom
10-05-2004, 06:22 AM
I would only use it if I REALLY had to go. But I would definitely feel very uncomfortable!

Angelseyes28
10-05-2004, 06:38 AM
I'd probably just stand inside it and laugh at people as they primped in front of the mirror:D

janelle
10-05-2004, 11:39 AM
I've tried it and I can't. LOL We have one of those two way mirrors in one of our restaurants. I tried using the toilet that was in front of the mirror and couldn't go so I had to go into the private one. I diffenately have a "shy" bladder. :rolleyes:

You can imtimidate the person inside by looking at the mirror like you can see them. :eek:

EgHunny
10-05-2004, 09:36 PM
I've tried it and I can't. LOL We have one of those two way mirrors in one of our restaurants. I tried using the toilet that was in front of the mirror and couldn't go so I had to go into the private one. I diffenately have a "shy" bladder. :rolleyes:

You can imtimidate the person inside by looking at the mirror like you can see them. :eek:

I SEE YOU!!!! lol

catdance
10-06-2004, 04:14 PM
I have used this, however, I HAD had a few beers, so there was no choice, it is in Amsterdam as well, and anything goes in A-dam, really...so it is just another "WHACKED THING", but if you like being an exhibishinst (SP), there you have it...

bribella
10-06-2004, 04:25 PM
I would only use it if my only other choice was wetting my pants LOL!