PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have problems with auction claims?

trekfan
09-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi all! :) I'm new to the forum, but have been "lurking" for a while.

Has anyone had a problem with claiming an auction that they've won? I won an auction, followed the link in the email and got a "there is a problem with your claim" message. I completed the form (more than once) with no response from Rtv. Today I noticed that they had deducted the points from my account. I sent them an email. Is there a phone number or anything else I can do to make sure they either credit back the points or send the item won? :confused:

Thanks for any help...

FreeBnutt
09-27-2004, 04:23 PM
IF they DEDUCTED the points, sit back and wait for it to come :) Depends on what you won too, could be in your possession within 4 days, and up to 5 weeks.

and... CONGRATS!! Hope your NOT the one that beat me out... lmao j/k

trekfan
09-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Great... thanks! I won't worry about it then. :cool:

mficke0713
09-28-2004, 04:25 AM
I've had that problem a few times with the auctions. I had to make sure I was already signed into RewardTV and then go back to the link in the e-mail, then I had no problem. If you don't respond to the e-mail within 2 weeks you will forfeit your award.

trekfan
09-28-2004, 08:36 AM
I've had that problem a few times with the auctions. I had to make sure I was already signed into RewardTV and then go back to the link in the e-mail, then I had no problem. If you don't respond to the e-mail within 2 weeks you will forfeit your award.

I was signed in each time I tried to linik to the claim. I filled out the form each time... including sending a copy of the email they sent me. And I sent another email yesterday when I saw that the points had been deducted from my account with no word from them. Is there any way to contact them other than by email?

dreemin
09-28-2004, 09:27 AM
Good luck on finding a telephone or any other info on RTV, they are like a top secret government establishment and make it nearly impossible to find out about them, your'e pretty fortunate when you get a reply to any email sent to them.

dog$
09-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Good luck on finding a telephone or any other info on RTV, they are like a top secret government establishment and make it nearly impossible to find out about them, your'e pretty fortunate when you get a reply to any email sent to them.

LOL what...

Granted I have not been active with RTV since early August, but in the past they always were helpful in replying to all my emails. Unless something happened in this last few weeks (like most rewards sites can become very annoying with customer services) that I missed.

trekfan
09-28-2004, 08:09 PM
LOL what...

Granted I have not been active with RTV since early August, but in the past they always were helpful in replying to all my emails. Unless something happened in this last few weeks (like most rewards sites can become very annoying with customer services) that I missed.

Well, I have sent two emails and filled out the online form about three times and have yet to hear from them... I initially received an email stating that I'd won the auction, but was unable to claim the prize using their link. All I get is "your message has been received" when I fill out the form. They deducted the points from my account yesterday. If that means they are sending the item I won, I don't have a problem with them. But if they are just taking my points because I have not "claimed" my prize that is a whole 'nother story.

Right now I am going to take FreeBnutt's advice and just wait for my item to show up. It was a DVD set, so it shouldn't take that long to get here if they plan on sending it... ;)

trekfan
09-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Those of you that have had replies to your emails... did you send them to member services or auctions@ reward tv? I sent my emails to the auctions address and think that my be why I haven't heard back....

FishMomma
09-29-2004, 11:03 PM
I sent to member services and no reply yet and haven't received an e-mail saying I won the auction.
PS The points were deducted from my account.

kwcarlesco
09-30-2004, 04:25 AM
Click on RTV winnings above your points, it lists all your shows & anything you have won. :rolleyes:

trekfan
09-30-2004, 07:37 AM
Click on RTV winnings above your points, it lists all your shows & anything you have won. :rolleyes:

Thanks! :D It said "Auction Won" and "Auction Charge of....," so I take it this means they will be sending the reward. Do you hear from them when they ship?

crishe
09-30-2004, 03:28 PM
I have this number for Reward TV. It's from about 3 years ago so I'm not sure if it is still good.
212-274-9652

trekfan
09-30-2004, 03:41 PM
I have this number for Reward TV. It's from about 3 years ago so I'm not sure if it is still good.
212-274-9652

Thanks! :)

trekfan
10-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Member Services was the address to send the question to... heard back with the news that I HAD won the acution. :D