PDA

View Full Version : Ok so who misses my posts?

Mini
09-23-2004, 07:48 PM
OK ok so not many of you just thought i'd ask :D Don't know how much i'll be on anymore because I've been busy helping my friend alot and busy with school(ahh all these essays!) and my birthdays comin up in about a month an 14 days or so(yes i try to count lol) an i'll be 18 plus ive got prom and graduation comin up in march an may..btw YOUR ALL INVITED!! :D I miss comin here so much but thats ok..thats why you make stuff up an believe me when i get all this stuff behind me ill make every lost second up :p :D

For now I leave ya'll with a butterfly pic
Butterfly (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MiniAmy/butterfly.jpg)

YankeeMary
09-23-2004, 07:50 PM
I missed your posting and your pics...you have always done a great job with your pics. BTW the butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

DAVESBABYDOLL
09-23-2004, 08:03 PM
I have missed your posts!! Welcome back :D

Tasha405
09-23-2004, 08:05 PM
I missed your posting and your pics...you have always done a great job with your pics. BTW the butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
You took the words right out of my mouth. (well not out of my mouth but more like my mind but you know what I mean. LOL ) Thanks for sharing and good luck with prom & graduation. Happy Birthday (just in case I don't see ya online then ;) ) :D

Angel Lips
09-24-2004, 05:42 AM
i've missed your post as well

Tracy'sMom
09-24-2004, 06:33 AM
I've also missed Your posts and Your beautiful pics. When You have more time. We wanna see some more pics.

nanajoanie
09-24-2004, 07:31 AM
I miss your posts.

I know the senior year is a busy one, filled with some of the BEST memories.... Enjoy every minute of it... :) We'll be here when you have time to come back. :D

ITA - just come visit when you can. We are your family, your cheerleaders. :)