PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over ???????

Nanc952
09-21-2004, 08:53 PM
I could be wrong but I thought was suppose to have new show on Sept 13.
If have not on my channels.
So if they did who is the father of Josie baby?

karefree
09-21-2004, 09:29 PM
It has started and Josie's baby is not Jonathan. It is the boy who has been her best friend since the 4th grade.

BTW, if you don't get the show in your area there is the website at www.startingovertv.com that has a message board. There is a spoilers section on the board and a dedicated viewer and poster who gets the show early who all but transcribes it word for word. I believe her name is tvgal. You could at least read her posts if you can't see the actual show. She is very good and goes into great detail in her posts.

Came back in to say that the following would be a spoiler for tomorrows show. Please do not scan down if you don't want to know about one of the houseguests.

Sorry, I hope no one read this before I made the edit.

You have missed a LOT. One of the houseguests has already left after just over a week of episodes. Her name is Deborah and she is a real trip. There was a lot of turmoil and confusion surrounding her and for the drama she will be missed....Probably just by the viewer as I can't really see how the other houseguests could be anything other than relieved that she is gone!

And, since you asked about Josie, Chloe is absolutely adorable. You can probably find a picture of her on the website I mentioned.

Nanc952
09-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Thank you I hate it my channels are not carrying this anymore.
Will ask you is Josie and Johathan still together or is she together with anyone.

MamaFairal
09-22-2004, 07:26 AM
NO Josie and Jonathon are NOT together and barely speak!

karefree
09-22-2004, 09:04 AM
And as far as I know, she isn't dating anyone else. I want to know if the baby's father has seen her and if he wants to have a relationship with her. Does anyone know that? Also does Josie want them to have a relationship?