PDA

View Full Version : Too bad drew didnt just hand me 500k. He handed it to .........

elsaleh01
09-17-2004, 06:19 PM
COWBOY INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR

i dont think there is any way that drew will win agaisnt cowboy. I think it was the dumbest move he could have made.

what do yall think.

DIRKSWIFE4
09-17-2004, 06:24 PM
I think so too, BUT you know Karen has been in the jury house bad mouthing Cowboy, (snitch sneakyetc) and now Diane will be in there for 4 days doin the same.
I dont care what Diane said to Julie, she KNOWS that if Drew wins that $ shes helping to spend some of it.

I hope Cowboy wins it, he's been my favorite from the begining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

elsaleh01
09-17-2004, 06:26 PM
yeah im sure she will spend some of it with him if he wins, but i dont think he will now.... I think cowboy will take it.

buttrfli
09-17-2004, 07:00 PM
they can say what they want about cowboy, but the people in seclusion still get to see what goes on in the game and they get to see everything that happens... i hope cowboy gets it!

Kelsey1224
09-18-2004, 09:15 AM
I guess I'm going against the majority here...but I don't think it is a clear cut as all that. Yes, if Drew had kept Diane it was a sure win for him...but Cowboy rubbed many people the wrong way and they don't like him. It isn't America voting for Cowboy, it is the jury! Drew went along with Jenn's 6-finger plan and helped the house get rid of Jase. Cowboy did not.

So, who do you think is going to get Cowboy's votes? Marvin, Jenn, Karen, Diane, Will?? I don't think so. I don't know about Adria or Natalie...but I think Drew has the votes.

Except for the time that he nominated Holly and thus led the way for Jase's outing...Drew hasn't really alienated anyone. He had the Horseman mad at him...but the ones who were evicted...aren't on the jury. He has really flown under the radar here.

I also think he is a nice guy...a little indecisive maybe...but a nice guy. What he is doing with Diane is beyond me, but I figure that his crotch is making his decision for him there...LOL!

Cowboy's remarks are extremely sexist and he annoys me. Yes...he loves his fiance and is absolutely ga-ga over her son. I do find that indearing, but he is totally clueless.

He really thinks he is going to be some major celebrity after this and all he talks about is being on David Letterman, the Morning Show, etc. He also thinks that he will be starring in his own sitcom. Puleeze!!! I have no doubt that he is going to run through what's left of that money within a short period of time.

Anyway...we will all find out for sure on Tuesday night.

ravie3
09-18-2004, 09:55 AM
I agree with you Kelsey1224, I don't think that Cowboy will necessarily win. Alot of people in the jury house weren't fond of him. I think Drew has a 50/50 chance. I do think that Drew might get the twins votes because Adria said last night that between CB and Drew, Drew is the one that she would like to maintain a friendship outside the house with. Also Marvin seems to have always hated CB since day one, so Drew has a good chance at his vote. You never know how people are going to vote. Somtimes they vote for the most liked person and sometimes they vote for who they think played the game best even if they were the biggest back stabber in the game.(which I don't think Drew was) And who knows even if he had taken Diane he still might have lost. Like I said you just never know how people are going to vote.

I do hope Drew wins because I'd like to see CB get knocked down a little. He is so sure that he is going to win that it makes me sick. I think Drew played the game well, and most of the time he let people know ahead of time that they were leaving, he played pretty honestly for the most part. I think the only mistake he made was hooking up with Diane.(EWWW!! YECK!!! Why would such a good looking nice guy hook up with her? Desperation?) Where as I feel that CB rode along on everybody else's coat tails and did not really play the game with any real skill. He does not deserve to win just because he's got America's sympathy. Well I guess we just have to wait to see what the jury decides, but my vote is for Drew.

buttrfli
09-18-2004, 10:09 AM
no matter who wins, this will definately be a great finale.. not really knowing who will win.. the last few seasons we pretty much knew who the winner was going to be out of the final 2. I'm just sad to see it all end! :(

Tasha405
09-18-2004, 01:10 PM
I thought Drew & Diane made a good looking couple. They are both good looking people. I'm not sure how they will be now because of how he kicked her out of the house. I guess we will have to wait and see. lol

I'm not sure who will win because I think they both have a pretty good shot at it. I would personally like to see Drew win it though.