PDA

View Full Version : My Sister Is Missing

Tasha405
09-13-2004, 02:46 PM
I have been putting off posting this since I found out. We really need the prayers so please do not post in here if you have something mean to say or just want to bash me for whatever reason. I really and truely could not handle it right now.

Please pray that my sister is safe and she is either found or comes home soon.

My sister and her DH were with some friends Saturday evening and they went out to eat for their anniversary which was Sunday. They left their car at their friends house and rode with the friends. They then decided to go four wheeling in their friends blazer. Well the friends took my sister and her DH up to their house so that they could put on some warmer clothes and the men decided to go get my sister & her DH's car from the friends house, that way the friends could take them straight home when they were done. Well my sister told them to go ahead and go get the car while she changed and got ready to go four wheeling. They were gone for a total of 20 minutes, tops, and when they came back, she was gone. She left a note saying that she went to another friends house and would be back in a few minutes. This was at 11:30 at night. She still hasn't came home. We have no idea who she went with since her DH was gone and my sister doesn't drive. She left her purse, money and all of her clothes there. No one has seen or heard from her since Saturday night.

Her DH went to the friends house that she mentioned on the letter but she said she hasn't seen my sister since earlier in the week. He has called and talked to everyone he could think of and still can't find her. We have no idea where she could be.

We have thought of everything but still we know nothing. My mom has had her little boy since Friday and my sister hasn't called to check on him or anything. We are so worried. Its not like her to leave her purse and things like that behind. I would think that if she was going to leave her DH she would have taken her purse and some clothes. Everything was going fine with them though. He had bought her things for their anniversary, they went out to eat and was having a great time. No fighting or anything. She has done things in the past but this just isn't like her at all. Usually she would call someone by now, especially since my mom has her little boy.

Someone had to pick her up from her house... but who? We really have no idea. It had to be someone she knew but we can't figure out who. Please pray (or do whatever it is that you do) that she is safe and that we hear from her soon. She is only 21 years old. :(

buglebe
09-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Tasha, I am so sorry and will be praying for your sister. It doesn't sound like she left voluntarily. Have yall contacted the police yet? Keep us updated.

mrssnoop1
09-13-2004, 03:09 PM
I will be saying prayers for you and your family and for the safe return of your sister. Please let us know how this turns out. I hope her little boy is doing okay. He must be very confused about where his Mom is.

Tasha405
09-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks everyone. We need all the prayers we can get. Her DH spoke with the police today. He tried to go Sunday morning, after waiting all night but of course he had to wait 24 hours until she was officially missing. They took all of the info and the note and said they would keep an eye out for her.

Eyore
09-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Oh Tasha, I hope she calls or comes home soon. I can only imagine how upset and worried everyone is. I'll say a prayer for her.

A0305
09-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Tasha, My prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us updated.

MsLynn
09-13-2004, 03:54 PM
My Prayers Are With Your Family

queenangie
09-13-2004, 03:57 PM
My prayers are with you and your family[I]

JKATHERINE
09-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry, Tasha! I will keep you, your sister and your family in my thoughts! That's terrible that you had to wait 24 hours before reporting her missing! Do most states still have that stupid law? Here in Maine, the missing children's organization that I am the secretary of, lobbied the state and got it changed. Now we can report someone missing as soon as it's suspected.

I pray that your sister will contact you or come home soon!!! ((((HUGS))))

-Jamie-

MamaFairal
09-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Tasha~ As the mother of a 21 yo daughter i cant imagine what your family is going thru.
I will add you all to my prayers and ask that she be home safe and unharmed.
Keep praying everyone
{{Prayers}}

iluvmybaby
09-13-2004, 04:00 PM
OMG I am so sorry to hear about your sister, that sounds so suspicious that she went off and left EVERYTHING her clothing, her son, etc. Especially since she cant drive! I am praying your sister will come home soon, or call PLEASE keep us updated

Angelseyes28
09-13-2004, 04:12 PM
{{{{{{Tasha}}}}}}} Hang in there, I'm sure she will turn up. You know you are in my thoughts.

ajksmom
09-13-2004, 04:39 PM
Praying for your sister, I hope you find her soon.

DivineMsDi
09-13-2004, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear this...I cannot understand what you are going through, but it is so worrying!!! Please keep us posted.

kelly12569
09-13-2004, 04:51 PM
OMG Tasha! Do you have a pic of her you could post on here maybe?? What state was she in , etc?? Give us all the info you can... you know the power of us BBS'ers !! gosh sweetie I am sooo sorry. HUGS to you and hope that she is home SOON and SAFE

(((((((((( Tasha ))))))))))

:(

maranatha4
09-13-2004, 04:59 PM
I join the others in prayer for your sister. I pray she will be found soon.
Mara

Willow
09-13-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I hope you hear from her soon.

kelly12569
09-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Tasha, that # you posted about in OT... GIVE IT TO THE POLICE... even if its nothing, atleast its worth a shot. Maybe they can get thru on it. Even if its a telemarketer or something atleast you would know for sure that it wasnt her trying to reach you.

buttrfli
09-13-2004, 05:20 PM
{{{Tasha}}} Your family is in our prayers. Please keep us updated!

DaLilPeachy
09-13-2004, 05:36 PM
I am praying for your sister. please update us if you hear anything

cookiegirl
09-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Your sister and family are in my prayers. I hope she is found safe and soon.
How old is her little boy. Is he ok.

llbriteyes
09-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Tasha, did this happen in our area? If so, remember, its an election year, and whatever authority you contact knows that. Don't give up. Call the sheriff, call your state rep. Please let us know what happens. If you need someone to talk to, PM me and I'll call you.

Linda

YankeeMary
09-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Tasha...you and your family are in my prayers. I will also pray for your sister. When she gets back hope she has had it for scaring us all so bad. Try to remain positive, hopefully she just took off and needed a little break and will return soon safe and sound. Hugs and if I can help you in anyway please don't hesitate to ask...

morris2b
09-13-2004, 07:03 PM
Tasha sending prayers and well wishes your way that your sister is found safe and well...

Elijah'sMommy
09-13-2004, 10:50 PM
((((TASHA)))))

I'll be prayng for her safe return!

nosamiam
09-13-2004, 10:54 PM
{{{{{tasha}}}}}

Shann
09-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Tasha, this is just awful!!! I hope you all find her soon and that she is safe! {{{{hugs}}}} my thoughts are with you and your famiy and the safe return of your sis!