PDA

View Full Version : Lady and Baby hit by a car today in parking lot!

Sha
09-13-2004, 02:26 PM
I am still steaming mad at this lady and this happened at 9 this morning! I was getting out of my car going into Raley's to do some grocery shopping and this grandma was walking into the store ahead of me holding her granddaughter and this lady that had come out of the store in a really foul mood jumps in her car and immediately starts her car and flips it into reverse and knocks this lady and the baby to the ground! OMG! :eek: I mean it happened so fast that I could not even yell out or anything! She seen the woman and baby walking!! WTH was this lady thinking!
I run over to the lady on the ground and she is trying to get up and the baby is crying and her head is bleeding from hitting the ground. The grandma is a larger stature woman and she tried to protect the baby as much as she could. The lady tries to get up and I had to beg her to stay sat down because she hadn't seen what I saw. Her ankle was completely ackward and turning blue and purple and her leg was all scratched up and bleeding. This is the part that PO'ed me beyond belief. The driver gets out and starts yelling at the woman she hit calling her all kinds of names and telling her to watch where the **** she is going and blah... Well I am holding the baby and blotting her cut on her head with a tissue and I handed that baby to another lady and got in her face and told her she had better have a seat till the cops come or she will be riding away in the ambulance. What the hek!!! If I had hit a woman and a BABY I would be a mess and trying to help out and probably want to die right there! What the hek is this world coming to? Thanks for letting me vent!! ;) I feel sooo much better now.

Tasha405
09-13-2004, 02:28 PM
:eek: I would have been scared too. I mean, you would think she would be all worried and concerned about the woman and the baby. Some people just don't care though.

andreame70
09-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Wow, I hope that the woman and the baby are okay. I also hope that they charge the woman that hit them with something. It sounds like she needs some time to sit and cool her heels, some anger management wouldn't hurt for her either.

Andrea

JazzMama
09-13-2004, 02:43 PM
OMG - I'm really glad that they weren't hurt worse though! I couldn't believe it when you said she started yelling at the people she just mowed down. :eek:

LindaL.
09-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Are they going to be okay?? God what a horrible thing to do.. I Can't belive she started to yell at her!! The nerve of some people. Did she get a ticket at least?

queenangie
09-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Hope she got a ticket! Oh My Goodness!

The poor older lady w/ the child. Are they ok?

iluvmybaby
09-13-2004, 04:06 PM
omg she say the lady and the baby and STILL hit them? That is attempted homicide

MamaFairal
09-13-2004, 05:07 PM
The day i hit anyone with my vehicle would be my LAST day driving........ever!
I could never drive again :(

twinkiesmom
09-13-2004, 05:22 PM
I hope this chick got some kind of punishment and gets socked w/anger management classes. Shame on her for even having a license!

llbriteyes
09-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Oh dear God! I hope that woman gets more than a ticket!

I just don't know what this world is coming to. They say it takes all kinds, but geeeez.... we really need to thin the herd.

L

Sha
09-13-2004, 07:03 PM
I hope she is ok..I gave her my phone# and told her if she needed anything at all to let me know. At the scene it looks to only be a broken ankle and some scrapes and bruises from hitting the ground. The baby only had a bump and bad scrape on her head. I looked her over good at the scene and didn't see anything else wrong with her. But she seemed to have calmed down and been doing good when they left in the ambulance. You know I told the police that the lady was rude and angry at everyone for no good reason and they should do a drug test on her. She seemed the type. The whole time she was sitting in her car she was cursing and punching the dash in her car. If I hear anything about them I will keep you all updated. Until then I will keep them in my prayers.

Angel Lips
09-13-2004, 07:20 PM
OMG that lady needed to be slapped across the face, i wonder what crawled up in her shorts to make her act like that. I hope that child and grandmother are ok.

stacyo99
09-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Would love to know what happened with the driver from hell.

Shann
09-13-2004, 11:18 PM
OMG! :eek: I cannot believe that! I about died when you said she yelled at the lady she hit! What is worng w/ people! Today I almost saw someone get into an accident b/c she couldn't see and the person that saw just kept on driving and didn't stop or honk his horn to let her know he was there since he was driving really close to her car that I don't think I would have seen it either (no exscuse though.. it would have been her fault) and then on the news they showed a guy that stole a car and slowed down on a highway and dropped the baby in the carseat out the door!!!! The police were following him and got the baby but the guy ended up crashing into a police car and died in the hospital! Who could throw someone out of a moving car!

msmom79
09-13-2004, 11:44 PM
im sending prayers to granny and the baby.im glad they are okay.i hope this woman gets something out of this,what in the world is wrong with people nowadays? keep us all updated on this one. thank you for being the great person that you are ,and for standing up for the grandma and her grandchild! we need more people like you in this world.hugs to you

Angelseyes28
09-14-2004, 07:28 AM
I would have been the one to go to jail because as soon as that witch jumped out of that car screaming and yelling at that poor woman I would have lost it and beat that witch down. :mad: :mad: I sure hope the grandma and baby are ok:(

schsa
09-14-2004, 08:31 AM
Sounds like the begining of a great law suit. I hope the driver has really good insurance because it is going to cost her insurance big time.

Donnagg123
09-14-2004, 10:43 AM
This kind of stuff is way sad. The other day I saw a bunch of flowers around a lamp post on the sidewalk and I asked hubby what that was about and he said that there was a person waiting to cross the street at night (where it was EXTREMELY well lit up) and someone came by and side swiped them and killed them. :( They still have not caught the person that did it because apparently this person did not stop and help them. :mad: :mad: The person who died could have possibly lived if they would have stopped. People can be such jerks! (to use a polite word)

amysusi
09-14-2004, 10:47 AM
OMG! :eek: I cannot believe that! I about died when you said she yelled at the lady she hit! What is worng w/ people! Today I almost saw someone get into an accident b/c she couldn't see and the person that saw just kept on driving and didn't stop or honk his horn to let her know he was there since he was driving really close to her car that I don't think I would have seen it either (no exscuse though.. it would have been her fault) and then on the news they showed a guy that stole a car and slowed down on a highway and dropped the baby in the carseat out the door!!!! The police were following him and got the baby but the guy ended up crashing into a police car and died in the hospital! Who could throw someone out of a moving car!

I saw that too! I think they said something like he was the baby's father, and abducted it from the mother because he was mad at her. You can believe if any of my kids ever act like that, I'll enforce that Bill Cosby saying: "I brought you into this world, and I'll take you out."