PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over(new season started today)

MamaFairal
09-13-2004, 10:18 AM
Its now set in sunny California in a mansion and WOW!

I am so glad that Josie and Chloe are still on the show as i wanted to see her finish and graduate.Chloe is getting so big

On tomorrow's show Josie gets the paternity test results to find out for sure if Jonathan is/was her father.....I hope so!

These new women are brutal......Kim and Deborah are clashing already!!!

ANYONE ELSE WATCHING????

nanajoanie
09-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Watching what???

tootiemae
09-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Mama, I am so hooked on this show. :D Can't wait for the new season to begin, only downside is they have changed the air time to 2 AM here. Good thing I'm a night owl. You can send me a spoiler anytime. ;)

MamaFairal
09-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Watching what???

Nana your silly!!

Im talking baout the daytime show called "Starting Over"
Where 6 women live in a house together and start their lives over after overcoming obstacles.

You'd be hooked :)

ravie3
09-19-2004, 10:01 AM
I had to leave to take my son to preschool so I missed Josie revealing who Chloe's father is? Can someone please please tell me who the father is??

Mommyt6
09-19-2004, 10:14 AM
The father was the "best friend" she talked about. NOT Jonathan. She said that she hasn't spoken to Jonathan, but that he keeps calling her and leaving messages. I looks to me as if she is kinda glad it was not him. Altho she was upset and surprized.

MamaFairal
09-19-2004, 12:13 PM
I realize the test came back as not Jonathon's but dang........i think she looks like jonathon dont you!

Can you believe how scandelous Deborah is??? She's pregnant, but yet celibet(sp?) and yells at Josie about unprotected sex.......hipocrite!

buttrfli
09-19-2004, 12:44 PM
What station??? :) Not like I don't have enough shows I am hooked on LOL

MamaFairal
09-20-2004, 06:52 AM
It's aired on ABC

Here is a link for the website

www.startingovertv.com

elsaleh01
09-27-2004, 08:58 AM
4 am here. not a show i will start watching

karefree
09-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Josie talked to Chloe's father today on the phone. She said (not on the phone to him) that he was her soulmate and that she loved "Chloe's father". Does anyone know his name or his story? She was talking to him about genetic health issues and he mentioned that there was some heart problems and that he had bad blood pressure himself. Anyone know anything else about him? Just curious.

stacyo99
09-27-2004, 11:00 AM
Thats strange, mine comes on @ 10am on NBC. What a great group of women this time. Josie is my faveorite!! Im really gonna be sad when she graduates. I know over at the starting over board people were trying to figure out when Choles' birth date is. I'd love to know. We were pregnant and gave birth around the same time (of course im going by my tv, not real time). My baby daughter must think im a nut..lol...everytime it comes on I tell her to say hi to Chole, and 99% of the time, when Josie cries, so do I...lol. Who is y'alls faveorite? Anyone else glad Deborah finally got off the show?

MamaFairal
09-28-2004, 06:40 AM
Josie is my favorite too :)
I just love chloe :D

Angel Lips
09-28-2004, 06:47 AM
lol im soo addicted to the show...lol and its funny because i never even seen the show until the last eposoide of the first season where josie was going to leave the house.

bribella
09-28-2004, 09:18 PM
I have only seen this show a few times but I loved it! I always miss it when it comes on half the time or I catch it right at the end of the show.

But with 3 kids and a husband it is not too often that I get to watch what I want even with 2 tvs.

However the computer is all mine LOL!

MamaFairal
09-29-2004, 09:37 AM
I make it "me" time from 10-11am everyday M-F to see this!

erinvictoria
11-19-2004, 09:04 AM
Josie graduated!

Denise1972
11-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Its on Fox here at 10:30am I believe. I wondered where Josie and Chloe were. I havent watched it in awhile.

When I was picking out my Daughters name, Chloe wasnt a popular name. Now there are so many of them hehe. I have always loved that name. I knew a set of twins in High School that were named Zoe and Chloe. Everyone thought they had weird names. I love the names tho. :)

tracyb
12-28-2004, 04:02 PM
why are they showing the beginning over again when they are getting into the most interesting part getting ready to kick out the one talking to the crew all the time.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........wonder when it is coming back on to the last tiem before Christmas