PDA

View Full Version : Im So Sick Of This Seller On Ebay!!

suzziq03
09-11-2004, 07:49 PM
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS DARN SELLER.. " POWERNETSELLER" I BOUGHT A CHARM FROM HIM, SENT IN THE MONEY, HAD A GOOD TRANSACTION WITH HIM.... SO I THOUGHT, NOT LONG AFTER MY BROTHER IN LAW RECIEVED THE CHARM AT HIS HOUSE "POWENETSELLER" DECIDED TO TAKE OUT A NONPAYMENT ACTION AGAINST ME... I ASKED HIM NICELY TO TAKE IT OFF ALL I GOT WAS A "OK" ... AS FAR AS I KNOW IT HAS NOT BEEN... NOW HE IS NOT LEAVING ME FEEDBACK, EVEN THOUGH I LEFT GOOD FEEDBACK ( IT WAS LEFT BEFORE ALL THIS STARTED ) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO? HE IS TOTALLY NOT DOING WHAT HES SUPPOSED TO AND ITS TICKING ME ROYALY!
PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IVE NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH A SELLER BEFORE LIKE THIS... A MISCOMMUNICATION PROBLEM AT ONE TIME YES, BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS. PLEASE HELP. :mad: :(

k1ley4evr
09-12-2004, 05:53 AM
you can try to contact ebay, and show them proof that you paid.

gonnascream
09-12-2004, 07:00 AM
You need to find something that says you paid, then counteract with the dispute through ebay.

buttrfli
09-12-2004, 07:07 AM
you can try to contact ebay, and show them proof that you paid.

ITA

Why would he send you the item if you had not paid for it?? I have NEVER came across a seller to do that, and he isn't much of a power seller if he did.

Thats EXACTLY why I will not give FB for a seller who has not left it for me! (see my other thread lol)

Good luck to you, hope you get it resolved.

Quaker_Parrots
09-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Sounds like he has a bunch of this item, and did the non paying so he could relist the item on ebay, and not have to pay fees. I would report HIM to ebay for trying to avoid fees.

suzziq03
09-12-2004, 12:34 PM
ty all, ill see what I can do, I hope people stop buying from him because of this crap, I am wondering now how many others hes done this to.

HumblePie98
09-12-2004, 01:29 PM
I hardly ever buy on ebay anymore. It sucks.

gonnascream
09-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I hardly ever buy on ebay anymore. It sucks.

Ebay sellers have alot to deal with. THer eis the listing fee's, FVF, Gallery ect.

Im hoping it's just an mistake on his part. Powersellers don't get that rank with crappy customer service.