PDA

View Full Version : So sad...but I am Mad...

YankeeMary
09-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Such a terrible tragic anniversary we are all sharing today. The thoughts and all the memories I have from that horrible day will be enough to last 10 lifetimes. But my biggest thing is, that there has been no justice done for those that lost their lives on 09-11-01, nor for their families. We can remember that day and those that were lost but what about justice for them. Why hasn't their killers been caught? WHY? Who is to blame for not catching them. Out of rememberance for those that were so tragically taken isn't it our responsibility as Americans to see that the killers were caught? I am just so sad about all of this. Maybe after elections they might put forth effort to hunt down these vicious killers. Maybe after the war is over, the war that has absolutly nothing to do with 09-11-01 but used 09-11-01 as the reason for the war, so to speak. Maybe after enough money is made for the rich, maybe then will the lost victims of 09-11-01 get their justice.
This is not a debate about who is running for president because to be completely honest, it doesn't matter at this point, and there trully isn't anyone running that has Americas best intrest at heart (not Republician or Democratic). These are just my thoughts on the entire 09-11-01 tragidy. I would love to see justice done for this horrible horrible day. I look at the pictures of those that were lost on 09-11-01 and wonder whatwill ever be done for their families? What is fighting in Iraq gotto do with all of this? What did Sadam Hussenin have to do with this? Will there ever be justice? Or do we have to remember 09-11-01 as a tragic day that no one did anything about?

jedmatters
09-11-2004, 10:52 AM
You must remember that even in domestic murder, it can take many decades to find the person behind a crime.
We assume that Bin Laden is behind this. He is a very intelligent man, that we may never see in public. It is very hard to capture a man that people hail as a hero and will give their own lives for. And, we still must have irrefutable proof that he master minded the whole event. And those that carried out the event are dead, so proving this may take much more than an angry mob mentality. A good lawyer can actually have the case as it sits right now thrown out for lack of direct evidence.
Justice is going to be long in coming. We are still in Afganistan, searching for some links to 9-11 and the USS Cole. Many USA troops have died in Afganistan doing what they can for the name of justice. It just is not as prevelant on the news.

Given time, justice will prevail.

YankeeMary
09-11-2004, 11:40 AM
jedmatters than youkindly for your very thoughtout post. I understand that things take time but I am just trying I guess to justify this war when I thought it all started over the 09-11-01 Tragidy. I don't understand why Saddum Hussein was captured since he apparently had nothing in that. But yet from what I understood Bin Laden was the mastermind of it. I am not a news buff at all. I actually try very hard not to watch or read it, but there are just certain things I don't understand. Why no one has been brought to justice over this tragidy is one, why we are at war is two, why it we captured Saddam in all this, actually, how we captured him, since we were supposivly looking for Bin Laden. I know my ignorance is my own fault, but certainly I am not the only one in America wanting answers to these few questions. I do thank you for your time to post, since it was obviously well thought out and not prejudice..

iluvmybaby
09-11-2004, 03:41 PM
09-11 makes me sad and angry too, all I can do is pray with all of my heart that the souls who were taken off this earth are at peace and that REAL justice will be served to those who put together/participated in this attack, it makes me very angry every time I hear of one of our boys/girls dying in stupid tradgedys overseas.
HUGS yankeemary

jedmatters
09-11-2004, 04:38 PM
I am going to be honest.. I never understood the Iraq invasion. They were supposed to have weapons of mass destruction. None have ever been found.

But the 9/11 events are real. That is all I meant to talk about. No, Iraq truly had no intervention in 9/11 that anyone knows about. I just wish there was actual proof of who did mastermind 9/11. What if we are after the wrong man? What if Bin Laden was a pawn in it? Maybe someone over him planned it.

(yes, I am a news buff)

gobs101
09-11-2004, 05:21 PM
"Out of rememberance for those that were so tragically taken isn't it our responsibility as Americans to see that the killers were caught? I am just so sad about all of this."

I seldom post my feelings or thoughts regarding the Iraq War or 9/11. What you wrote today really hit me hard. I have screamed, I have cried over the death of my son always wondering will I ever know closure on his death? will the person who shot down the Medavac Helicopter ever get caught. will I ever be told anything more than "Sorry Mam, that's classified information". When do we get answers. I feel as his mother I deserve to know.

YankeeMary
09-11-2004, 06:15 PM
"Out of rememberance for those that were so tragically taken isn't it our responsibility as Americans to see that the killers were caught? I am just so sad about all of this."

I seldom post my feelings or thoughts regarding the Iraq War or 9/11. What you wrote today really hit me hard. I have screamed, I have cried over the death of my son always wondering will I ever know closure on his death? will the person who shot down the Medavac Helicopter ever get caught. will I ever be told anything more than "Sorry Mam, that's classified information". When do we get answers. I feel as his mother I deserve to know.

God Bless your heart...I feel you deserve to know also as well as have just 5 minutes alone with the one that is responsible for it. I am sorry you have gone through all of this heartache over the loss of your son, if its any comfort at all, know that today not only in rememberance of the victims of 09-11-01 but I also remembered all those involved in this war, the ones lost and the ones still there. My heart breaks for you and all the other thousands of family and friends of the men still there. Such Big Big Hugs to you. I am sorry.

iluvmybaby
09-11-2004, 06:44 PM
I seldom post my feelings or thoughts regarding the Iraq War or 9/11. What you wrote today really hit me hard. I have screamed, I have cried over the death of my son always wondering will I ever know closure on his death? will the person who shot down the Medavac Helicopter ever get caught. will I ever be told anything more than "Sorry Mam, that's classified information". When do we get answers. I feel as his mother I deserve to know

God bless you gobs and your son who served his country, sendings hugs and well wishes that way, that made me cry, I hope that information will come forward so that you can have a little peace in your life. Sorry blurry eyes, I wish that I could say something to be of comfort, but what do you say??? Except thank you to you, and thank you to your son, who was a hero in all shape and form

msmom79
09-12-2004, 02:13 AM
i have heard so many storys about 9/11 and why it happened,that i dont want to hear anymore.but i do want to hear that we as a nation are helping these familys. does anyone know anything about any of the familys?