PDA

View Full Version : Real World Philly

buttrfli
09-08-2004, 12:04 PM
I didn't get a chance to watch the 1st episode last night, but will watch it tomorrow.

MamaFairal
09-08-2004, 05:57 PM
oooh i feel there is gonna be LOTS of sex on this real world.......lol

buttrfli
09-09-2004, 06:57 AM
oooh i feel there is gonna be LOTS of sex on this real world.......lol

no kidding! I watched it last night and... WOW! Where do they find these kids??? When our oldest DD was 20, she wanted to ally and I told her to forget it! lol

Tasha405
09-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Looks like we will have another "Trishelle" in the house this time. LOL Do the kids/younger adults really act this way all the time? lol

I love watching these shows but how is this really the real world? I mean, they do nothing but drink, party and have sex. If that is what the real world is like then I must be missing out on a lot. LOL

buttrfli
09-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Looks like we will have another "Trishelle" in the house this time. LOL Do the kids/younger adults really act this way all the time? lol

I love watching these shows but how is this really the real world? I mean, they do nothing but drink, party and have sex. If that is what the real world is like then I must be missing out on a lot. LOL

I hope not! If thats the way they act, I missed out on a LOT... but glad I skipped that part LOL I guess if I were in my 20's and someone stuck me in a mlti-million dollar house, with all the booze I could drink and a dream job, I'd act that way too.... the poor parents of these children :eek:

justme23
09-13-2004, 01:52 AM
I quite enjoyed the first episode of this one... I also VERY much liked the fact that they had 2 homosexuals... one that's flamboyant and one that you wouldn't know if he didn't tell you... I was proud that MTV is finally showing both sides of this cause it's horrible that all they've ever had before is the stereotypical gay guy. I also liked the country boys reaction to it when he found out. If more ppl were that open and understanding we may live in a much less violent world.

Anyways... the hoochie mama girl (sorry, I usually like the hoochies, they give the needed drama... and I can't remember her name!) seems like she's def gonna be another trishelle... but atleast this one seems to have a little bit of smarts to go w/ it... Trishelle always seemed dumb as a rock to me.

I can't wait to see how this season is going to unfold!

Tasha405
09-13-2004, 07:11 AM
I quite enjoyed the first episode of this one... I also VERY much liked the fact that they had 2 homosexuals... one that's flamboyant and one that you wouldn't know if he didn't tell you... I was proud that MTV is finally showing both sides of this cause it's horrible that all they've ever had before is the stereotypical gay guy. I also liked the country boys reaction to it when he found out. If more ppl were that open and understanding we may live in a much less violent world.

Anyways... the hoochie mama girl (sorry, I usually like the hoochies, they give the needed drama... and I can't remember her name!) seems like she's def gonna be another trishelle... but atleast this one seems to have a little bit of smarts to go w/ it... Trishelle always seemed dumb as a rock to me.

I can't wait to see how this season is going to unfold! Did you watch that show Surreal Life when Trishelle was on there?? She made out with Andy Dick on there!! :eek: She was kissing all over him, it was nasty. When she's gets drunk that girl would make out with anyone. She kept trying to kiss on Vanilla Ice too. :rolleyes:

missvolta
09-14-2004, 10:08 PM
I think the "skanky" chick pointed out sex was a possibility "only because [she] isn't the type to get weird about it" then gave this "see I'm cool and mature" matter of fact look, because she's just a slut and wanted to be comfortable with it. Hey, many of us can have sex and not get "weird" about it.. that's life, that's how society has trained us to be... I can't wait to see how this chick really is... at the end of the show she'll be crying because of an STD or crying because she fell in love... all when we had the impression she was too cool and collected to get "weird"...

Let's wait and see.

Other than that girl irritating me to no end, I think it'll be a fun show to watch. I dig the black gay guy... I have yet to remember names by the way.

I wanna be in a Real World!

Have fun ppl.

~MissV :rolleyes:

missvolta
09-19-2004, 10:27 PM
Hahaaaaaahahaha WOW!! That chick is going NUTS after kissing one of the room mates and he's off dancing with other chicks... she keeps pushing she's okay the next morning and doesn't throw a fit after casual sex... jeez hon, you only KISSED the guy! Wow... I knew this would happen. Totally read through this chick, I love it! :D :D :cool: :p

Tasha405
09-21-2004, 07:13 AM
Hahaaaaaahahaha WOW!! That chick is going NUTS after kissing one of the room mates and he's off dancing with other chicks... she keeps pushing she's okay the next morning and doesn't throw a fit after casual sex... jeez hon, you only KISSED the guy! Wow... I knew this would happen. Totally read through this chick, I love it! :D :D :cool: :p
Yeah, I think she's the psycho/stalker type or something. LOL