PDA

View Full Version : When do you guys usually buy the current year Entertainment Book?

aerofx
09-07-2004, 07:27 PM
I got an e-mail that offered free shipping for the current (2005) Entertainment Book & for my area the new one costs $25. Do you guys usually buy this at this price or do u wait until later in the year to get it on sale? Just wondering if you guys think the savings is worth paying for this at full price? I'm trying to contact one of my college professors whose fiance sells these but they benefit an organization she works for (for mentally handicapped children), so at least if I spend the $ it will go to a good cause. TIA for your thoughts & opinions.

suelock
09-07-2004, 08:19 PM
I live in Mighigan, and the books are out now. The books for the Detroit area are $45.00, I know someone that works for General Moters he can get me the book for $20.00 from his union.

kelly12569
09-07-2004, 08:27 PM
I got an e-mail that offered free shipping for the current (2005) Entertainment Book & for my area the new one costs $25. Do you guys usually buy this at this price or do u wait until later in the year to get it on sale? Just wondering if you guys think the savings is worth paying for this at full price? I'm trying to contact one of my college professors whose fiance sells these but they benefit an organization she works for (for mentally handicapped children), so at least if I spend the $ it will go to a good cause. TIA for your thoughts & opinions.

My son is selling these thru his school right now until the 12th I think it is. Their's are $30 PM me if you would like any info. Their school has a specific I.D. # they use for online orders so they get credit for them. :) They can be for your specific region, etc. Just thought Id let ya know.