PDA

View Full Version : Father of the Pride

justme23
09-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Did anybody else watch this? I know lots of you have kids so I don't know. They advertised it as a family show but this is not something I would let my child watch (if I had one). There was WAY too much sex talk and those kidlets catch on pretty fast these days. But, as an adult show, I thought it was pretty hillarious.

tommyjo
09-03-2004, 03:53 PM
I dont have any small children so, yes it was hilarious. a bit too mature for kids, i must agree, but really funny.

Vixen
09-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Its says on the ad that it is an adult comedy.. On the website it says

Primetime: Father of the Pride:
FATHER OF THE PRIDE
Not your kids' cartoon! Premieres Tuesday, August 31st

So no it is not for those kiddos

EgHunny
09-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Its says on the ad that it is an adult comedy.. On the website it says

Primetime: Father of the Pride:
FATHER OF THE PRIDE
Not your kids' cartoon! Premieres Tuesday, August 31st

So no it is not for those kiddos

Yup... and also the little screen with the PG-13 shows up... It is on here at 10pm on Tuesdays.

Shann
09-07-2004, 03:00 AM
i thought it was hilarious also! Every ad i saw for it always stated that it was an adult program. I wouldn't want my kids watching this either (if i had any) :)

EgHunny
09-07-2004, 03:08 AM
i thought it was hilarious also! Every ad i saw for it always stated that it was an adult program. I wouldn't want my kids watching this either (if i had any) :)

I love it.. I laughed the whole time.. Especially with the kitty saying "Help meee"... hehe it reminded me of my dog when people baby him LOL

kelly12569
09-09-2004, 09:52 PM
I missed it but my brother recorded it and him and DH watched it and said it was hilarious. DH also said make sure the kids dont watch it... my kids repeat everything they hear :eek: LOL So we will be taping it and watching it when they are not home or awake.