PDA

View Full Version : Oh help me, I'll be crazy as ever by Sunday. LOL

Tasha405
09-03-2004, 05:37 AM
I have family coming up today for the kids' b-day party tomorrow. There will be 4 adults and 3 kids coming. Ok, they are 2 adults and 3 kids already here. Everyone will be staying here and we only have 1 bathroom!! :eek: I'm sure this is going to be lots of fun!! :rolleyes: LOL!

People that are coming today is...

My Mom
Her Mom (my Grandma)
My MIL
My Cousin
My Sisters Little Boy
My Brothers Two Kids (1 boy & 1 girl)

I think we should let them stay here and DH & I can go get us a room somewhere. Let our moms stay with all of the kids and deal with all of the noise and fighting. ;) :D

All jokes aside, I am so excited they are all coming!! The kids are going to be thrilled too. :D

If yall don't see me back on here Sunday or Monday... I've probably went crazy and had to be put in a padded room at a local hospital. :o

kelly12569
09-03-2004, 05:53 AM
LOL Tasha you will be fine hun. I think Id be a basket case if my mother in law ever came to stay with us. LOL

Just take lots of deep breaths and hope for the best! Have an awesome time with your kids bday party :D

And keep thinking by Tuesday they will be back in school and you can re -coop :p

tracyb
09-03-2004, 06:05 AM
:eek: I know just how you feel. during the July 4th weekend my family comes in and they all stay here!!!! :mad: make hubby little grouchy but we live right beside his family so i make him put up with mine for 3 days!!!!here is my list that come in my aunt
uncle
there 2 grand children
my grandmother my grandfather came too but unfortunally he went to be hte Lord on March this year,
my mom
my sister
her 2 kids

thank goodness 2 canceled and could not come..........no i love seeing them since it is only once a year......but the main thing is that we all get along........oh by the way..... 1 bathroom also....... hubby is putting a nother one in :D hehehehehe!!!!!!!! so just enjoy time is so short. GOD BLESS

queenangie
09-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Put up a tent in the yard and the kids would just looooove it!

Have a great weekend!

Angel Lips
09-03-2004, 07:07 AM
lol have fun and dont go too crazy on us

Angelseyes28
09-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Put up a tent in the yard and the kids would just looooove it!

I think that's a great idea!
I hope you have a great time with all your family Tasha!:)

amysusi
09-03-2004, 08:51 AM
That just reminds me of a friend. They were going to move back with his family in another state, so all his family from all over invited themselves for a week to their apartment (last chance for free lodging for vacation). It was a mess, there were sleeping bags everywhere, and they were trying to pack. And on top of all that, because of the problems she was having with her ex about the children, CPS was there too. I think she ended up with 17 extra bodies in her little apartment.