PDA

View Full Version : RainyDay Update

swan0002
09-02-2004, 01:03 AM
My most recent update:

Hi everyone!

First off I want to appologize to each one of you for the problems we've been having as of late. This mail should have been sent a long time ago! I've been working hard to fix everything so my time has been limited. But rest assured, I AM taking care of everything. There are some very important issues that will be addressed in this email so please read it! It will answer MANY of your questions! If you still have questions that were not answered here, please feel free to contact me at support@rainydayemail.com at any time.

PAYMENTS

We have been recieving an overwhelming amount of support emails regarding payouts and members wondering what is going on. Many of you have been waiting passed terms for payout and I apologize again. I'm working hard to regain funds to pay everyone. I do not intend on NOT paying anyone who is an honest member.

The reasons payouts have been so late is due to the problems we have been having with cheaters and fraudulent funds. Many accounts were paid out in the past that did not deserve to be paid. Since I paid in order the request was recieved, a lot of honest members suffer from this. Once again I am very sorry! In the past I did not have the knowledge to catch the cheaters that I have now. I'm working every day to catch these cheaters and am deleting their accounts before they become more of a problem. I have a LOT of accounts to review so this will take some time.

Also, our paypal funds are short because we have been recieving multiple fraudulent payments. The first two payments of $35.00 that we recieved was used to pay members since at the time I was not aware the funds were stolen. Since they were stolen, Paypal took the funds away from me which has left me with a negative account balance. Over time, we have recieved 10+ of these fraudulent payments. It seems somebody has been hacking into other people's paypal accounts and trying to buy ads from us with their money. I've contacted paypal about this but I don't think there is anything they can do besides taking the money back once it's been recieved. I'm still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully this person will be caught and will no longer be able to steal people's hard earned money.

E-Gold requests are being paid as funds become avaiable. These are delayed a bit as well due to the fact that we don't recieve many advertisers who pay with e-gold. Once I have built my paypal funds back up I will purchase some e-gold to pay out those of you who have been waiting.

pg0707
09-02-2004, 07:49 AM
I'd like to know what you guys are going to do; are you sticking with the program or not? :confused:

PrincessArky
09-02-2004, 09:38 PM
I am still clickin' just in case i ever get paid from my first and only cash out about a month ago............if i get that i will be out of that program for good