PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Do I need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VALENA-)45
09-01-2004, 04:53 PM
I went to the store to get a calling card. I got one of those USA prepaid calling cards, for $5.00. 2 hrs and 8 mins. I thought great!!!! Now, I can make my calls and don't have to worry about time. Sure, I was right!!!!!!!!!??????? I make the first phone call, using the calling card, I get dead air for more then a minute. I call customer service, spoke to a non-english speaking man and he tells me, his computer is telling him, I was on the line for more then one minute and "no", he is not giving me credit for that time, cause I used it. I told him all I got was dead air time, the phoneline on the other end didn't even ring. I told him I know what your computer is telling you, cause I use mine everyday. I asked for a supervisor, he told me that he was a team leader, and he is in charge. I told him he is not a supervisor!! And a team leader and a supervisor and two different people and he is not a supervisor, a supervisor is over him, on his job, he hung up on me, after telling me he was getting me a supervisor. So no credit for me. OK, so I go to make the second call to the same phone number, and this time, I get over two minutes of dead air time, I call customer service again, I get a different man. I explain the problem to him, that I am having with the calling card and he tells me to hold on, he calls the techs and tells them about the problem and i ask him about a credit, being that it is their phone card service that is acting up. And he tells me, the techs said I have to wait one or two hours before I can use my calling card. And 'NO", I can not have a credit fot the time that there service is messing up my phone calls with dead air time. OH, he made me so mad!!!!! I told him you want to see what a computer can do in the hands of a person, you are cheating!! I am going to go online and tell people that your company is a cheater, cause I have been using calling cards, since they have come out, cause they are alot cheaper then having long distance. And he told me I could not speak to a supervisor. Now, tell me, wouldn't you be mad. What would you do?? Thanks for letting me vent.

queenangie
09-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Wow! Sounds like this company really stinks in the customer service and actual air time.

When you pay $ for an item, you expect the proper amount of service you paid for.

schsa
09-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Put it on Planet Feedback, notify the Better Business Bureau in your area and call your state consumer board. Also call your local TV station about the problem you are having. All of them will investigate (except Planet Feedback but then more people will read it) and you will get some sort of satisfaction.

They should not charge you for calling them to correct a problem you are having with their card. Let as many people as you can know the problem you had and put that in your letter to Planet Feedback.

It pays to complain.

VALENA-)45
09-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Put it on Planet Feedback, notify the Better Business Bureau in your area and call your state consumer board. Also call your local TV station about the problem you are having. All of them will investigate (except Planet Feedback but then more people will read it) and you will get some sort of satisfaction.

They should not charge you for calling them to correct a problem you are having with their card. Let as many people as you can know the problem you had and put that in your letter to Planet Feedback.

It pays to complain. Thanks, for the info. I was telling Sweetie somebody is going to give me the info, you just did. Thanks alot!!!!!!

momfromTN
09-01-2004, 06:13 PM
WalMart and Sams have the best calling cards. Try one of those next time.

Angel Lips
09-01-2004, 06:17 PM
aww valena im sorry ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Greenly
09-01-2004, 06:32 PM
well this doesnt fix your problem now but in the future you should consider purchasing your phone card at Sam's Club if you have a membership or if someone else does. You can get about 600 minutes for 20$ and then when you want to recharge you can just charge it to your checkcard or credit card!! Thats what i do and its REALLY cheap. You can get a ton of minutes for just 5$!! Good luck and i'm sorry you had such a bad experience!

msmom79
09-02-2004, 02:48 AM
i do the wal-mart phone cards.they are great,and you can have min.put back on the same card cheaper the second time around ,you just hand the card to the cashier and she runs the card through a machine and puts however many min.you want on it.its so much easier and cheaper to do it this way. sorry you are having such a bad time with your card. hoping all works out for you ,keep us updated on this,as i would like to know if they at least refund your money to you.hugs ann