PDA

View Full Version : Skunk..........Skunk..........Skunk

tsquared
08-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Man oh man got home tonight and smelled skunk and instead of jumping out of the truck heck bent for leather i gingerly step out looking evey which way for that striped kitty that is oh so fragrant.........amazing how a smell can slow down anyone ........lol

YankeeMary
08-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Ewww that has to be one of the worst smells..and get this my mom thinks the smell of skunk in the air smells GOOD...lol..isn't that odd.

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-31-2004, 08:03 PM
Take one drive down my road,you're bound to see a few lol PEE~U :eek:

mimi37
08-31-2004, 08:10 PM
We've been smelling them all summer around here. When we lived in our old house, they used to sit right under the window in the summer. When I was pregnant with my youngest son, I stepped out on the porch one evening to get some air and there was a skunk sitting right there on the porch. His colors were reversed. He was white with a black stripe. One sniff and there was no mistaking he was a skunk though. Boy did I get back in the house fast.

Angel Lips
08-31-2004, 08:21 PM
my boyfriend loves the smell of a skunk...hes soo odd i swear. When I was little we found a abanded baby skunk and nursed it until it was time for it to be on its own, never sprayed us thank goodness

tsquared
08-31-2004, 08:23 PM
my boyfriend loves the smell of a skunk...hes soo odd i swear. When I was little we found a abanded baby skunk and nursed it until it was time for it to be on its own, never sprayed us thank goodness
And you say bf is odd........... :eek: :D

Angel Lips
08-31-2004, 08:28 PM
And you say bf is odd........... :eek: :D

cant be any worse than you T :p

YankeeMary
08-31-2004, 08:29 PM

Maybe my mom and Jon are related...lol...

Angel Lips
08-31-2004, 08:31 PM
Maybe my mom and Jon are related...lol...

I dunno your moms too nice to be anywhere in Jon's evil family..lol

Urban Cowgirl
08-31-2004, 09:07 PM
EWWW people actually like that smell??? Were they dropped as babies??J/K LOL

YankeeMary
08-31-2004, 11:20 PM
Dropped and kicked...lol.

Gherky
08-31-2004, 11:30 PM
my boyfriend loves the smell of a skunk...hes soo odd i swear.
Mine does too, for some odd reason. While I'm gagging from the scent he is usually breathing in deeply to take it all in. :rolleyes:

DivineMsDi
09-01-2004, 03:59 AM
When we lived in PA, that was the time when I first became "acquainted" with the smell of SKUNKS (same for my DH who is from England). WHEEEE, gross...! One used to hang near our condo. On the morning we were moving back to NY, he was hanging around! I did not need his send off... :eek:

Angel Lips
09-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Mine does too, for some odd reason. While I'm gagging from the scent he is usually breathing in deeply to take it all in. :rolleyes:

Yup my boyfriend does the same thing, and he'll be like "good smell" lol im like ewww gross.