PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Pogo is down

catk102
08-31-2004, 09:27 AM
Its a disaster the end of the world as we know it lol but on my only day off Pogo is down with the new challenges,I hope they do come back soon.Anyone else have probs getting into pogo?

suprtruckr
08-31-2004, 09:51 AM
the new challenges are not till tomorrow but, i'm not having any trouble getting in

catk102
08-31-2004, 10:25 AM
duh yeah thats right dont know why I thought they were today lol well I still cant get in but i can go everywhere else just fine.Well I decided I am not gonna die immedietatly if I dont play pogo and maybe even open a door,I have heard there are such crazy things as grass and sunshine out there lol.

suziebee20
08-31-2004, 03:03 PM
Working now. I'm gonna pogo my butt of... I havn't done either challenge or my personal challenge, been to tied up with school. I don't have much homework today but I'm tired- fell asleep on the bus :eek:. lol, Pogo now, sleep later!

FireFox1973
08-31-2004, 07:41 PM
okay, I gotta ask, what is pogo? Please help the idiot to understand. :D

YankeeMary
08-31-2004, 07:44 PM
okay, I gotta ask, what is pogo? Please help the idiot to understand. :D

Pogo is a game site, which is very addicting as you can read..lol...and not knowing doesn't make you an idiot. :D

Amyjean
08-31-2004, 08:10 PM
I used to play on Pogo but my son got me into Neopets! Now I have my own account with my own neopets. I can admit this only here. :)

catk102
09-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Lol I never could get intothe neopet thing I love pogo

@ firefox pogo.com is a free game site were you can play games there is also a "premium" service which has a few exclusive games and some member only prizes you can win if you like it and want a free 5 day pass to the "membership service" PM me and I be happy to give you one:) anyways as you can tell I ma hopelessly hooked on pogo lol.

PS if you are an AOL customer the member games are free to you as well but only to AOL customers.

Amyjean
09-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Thanks catk102, I'll give this site a try. I tried "firefoxpogo" but nothing came up. Is it just pogo? I do have AOL so I'll try it from there. If I get seriously addicted my son and I will be fighting over this computer. He plays other online games called runescape and toontown.

catk102
09-01-2004, 01:29 PM
just try www.pogo.com

as an aol customer you will be allowed to play all the "premium games" and the regular ones and your AOL name will be your dfault screen name,hope that helps

faygokraze
09-01-2004, 03:45 PM
I love word whomp!!!