PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr!

amysusi
08-30-2004, 04:52 PM
From DH :"You need to come out and spend some time with the family...You're always in a bad mood..." yada yada yada.

Who's the one the made a beeline for the computer when he came home? And who's the one that did all that housework while he was on that computer? I'm not always in a bad mood (but I am now)(wouldn't you be if someone was always turning the TV or radio off when you were watching/listening?). I have low blood sugar (dinner is cooking), and allergies just flared up (I just took some meds), so give me some time, leave me alone.

Grrrrr!

buttrfli
08-30-2004, 05:46 PM
{{{hugs}}}

Tasha405
08-30-2004, 05:50 PM
{{{{Hugs}}}}

Angel Lips
08-30-2004, 06:16 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) hope ur evening got better

buglebe
08-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Just tell me I'm in a bad mood and I will be! What's really good is when they just look at your expression and say "What's wrong with you now?"

pae1968
08-30-2004, 06:33 PM
I hear that saying all the time, they just expect you to walk around smiling all day and night long. For what??? I have to do that all day at work, ya think I want to come home and smile to? lol (((Hugs))) to you I know how you feel.

msmom79
08-30-2004, 11:36 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Know That Feeling Heard The Same Thing For Years.i Actually Love The Peace And Quiet Now!!

DivineMsDi
08-31-2004, 04:28 AM
I get the same thing, Ami...I am home with my son all day. It is a long, long day. He gets up by 6-6:30 am. I try to do the housework in between playing with him, practicing his school work so he will not be behind, and all the other things you do while home. Well, my dh comes home and wants to talk and talk and go on about stuff till 9-10 at night. I am so tired and just want to have time to "switch off."

Being a SAHM is a 24 hour a day job where you live in your office. I don't get to punch out at 5. I don't get "breaks" when my son is home. So I know where you are coming from.

Someone who was a SAHM told me that a job is a relief and easy compared to being home all day w/the kids and the house work and so on...

lisahiser
08-31-2004, 10:00 AM
I know the feeling. Its like we aren't allowed to have a bad day. I know what its like to be a SAHM. I used to be one but now that my boys are in school, one full day, one half day. I got a job that works around their school hours and when I get home from work I am always on the go with cleaning and with cooking, so if I have a bad at work or even when I get home and find the house trashed, I am not allowed to be in a bad mood......... but if my boy-freind or my boys are in a bad mood that is ok fine. WHATEVER! IF you want me to be in a better mood, get your butt off the couch and help.....
that is all I have to say about that.