PDA

View Full Version : Here is another fun adventure site...

Kelsey1224
08-30-2004, 02:58 PM
I actually figured this one out by myself...with no hints...

http://www.marleentimmer.com/worteldrie/milkiw/english/intro.html

nanajoanie
08-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Cute. Sent it to the grandkidlettes.

lassss
08-30-2004, 04:38 PM
I actually figured this one out by myself...with no hints...

http://www.marleentimmer.com/worteldrie/milkiw/english/intro.html

what did you do in the garage scene where you had to play notes or something..that one i can't get lol

Angel Lips
08-30-2004, 06:19 PM
very cute

lassss
08-30-2004, 06:44 PM
how do ya do the musical notes thin gie in the garage area near the jeep???

Tasha405
08-30-2004, 06:55 PM
I sent you a PM. ;) :)

Kelsey1224
08-30-2004, 06:56 PM

You've got mail.

ntgsmommy
08-30-2004, 07:47 PM
what did you do in the garage scene where you had to play notes or something..that one i can't get lol
I'm here to help! Took me a little while to figure this one out too, here's what you do: when you click on the little red button (the one the jeep is sitting on) copy the numbers on your keyboard, (the numbers come up on the safe (on it's side) not the number pad, but the one above the letters, just keep clicking on the numbers, and eventually the lift will raise high enough for you to get the flashlight..let me know if you need anymore help! :D ;)

Forgot to say thanks to the op for the game link...so thanks! cute game! :D

Kelsey1224
08-30-2004, 08:05 PM
FYI...I found that you don't need to get the flashlight. So...while it is possible to do it...it isn't necessary to finishing the game.

halvarado
08-30-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm here to help! Took me a little while to figure this one out too, here's what you do: when you click on the little red button (the one the jeep is sitting on) copy the numbers on your keyboard, (the numbers come up on the safe (on it's side) not the number pad, but the one above the letters, just keep clicking on the numbers, and eventually the lift will raise high enough for you to get the flashlight..let me know if you need anymore help! :D ;)

Forgot to say thanks to the op for the game link...so thanks! cute game! :D

huh??? i don't get it LOL

ntgsmommy
08-30-2004, 09:05 PM
ok let me try to explain it again--when you get to the second part of the game, there is a safe sitting in the middle of the junkyard....when you click on it a little musical piano keyboard comes up--you have to figure this musical lock out--the part I was talking about is to get the flashlight--ok, you have to use your number keys to copy whatever the number is showing on the side of the safe--if it says "1" you type in the number "1" and so on and so forth, everytime you get one right, the jeep raises up and that's how you get the flashlight! You have to use the number keys above your letters..you know with the dollar signs and the asterick?? just keep typing in those numbers and eveuntually you will get the flashlight, you take the flashlight into the dark room, follow the maze and get another key..take this key and...........let me know if you need more help, I don't wanna spoil it for everyone!! :D

YankeeMary
08-30-2004, 10:34 PM
getting the flashlight was the easy part, how do you get the music tones down right? I have played it a bazillion different ways? TIA

ntgsmommy
08-30-2004, 10:41 PM
getting the flashlight was the easy part, how do you get the music tones down right? I have played it a bazillion different ways? TIA
1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2 there is no other way to explain it other than give the musical lock code! starting from the left!! it worked for me--if it is not randomly played by the computer than it should work!! :D

YankeeMary
08-31-2004, 06:48 AM
1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2 there is no other way to explain it other than give the musical lock code! starting from the left!! it worked for me--if it is not randomly played by the computer than it should work!! :D

Thank you so very much...I finally finished.

Kelsey1224
08-31-2004, 07:23 AM
SPOILER...

Well...I did it again and finally figured out the reason for the flashlight. I never used it and happened upon the "melody" that opened the safe.

However...if you want to do all the steps. Take the flashlight into the darkened room and follow the maze until you get a key.

Take the key outside and use it to open the mail box. Inside the mailbox is a floppy disk for the computer. When you put it into the computer it will play the melody that you need to copy to open the safe.

YankeeMary
08-31-2004, 07:48 AM
ll...I did it again and finally figured out the reason for the flashlight. I never used it and happened upon the "melody" that opened the safe.

However...if you want to do all the steps. Take the flashlight into the darkened room and follow the maze until you get a key.

Take the key outside and use it to open the mail box. Inside the mailbox is a floppy disk for the computer. When you put it into the computer it will play the melody that you need to copy to open the safe.[/QUOTE]

I did the flash light thing, fot the key went to the mail box and tried for well over an hour trying to match the sound of the computer and couldn't match it.

Kelsey1224
08-31-2004, 08:03 AM
I did the flash light thing, fot the key went to the mail box and tried for well over an hour trying to match the sound of the computer and couldn't match it.

Well...that would be a problem. I read music and know some music theory so I wish I had done that first as matching the melody would have been easy for me. Honestly...I just was fooling around on the keyboard and it worked!