PDA

View Full Version : We're back and I got to meet.......

unicorn9149
08-30-2004, 10:31 AM
I finally got to meet Kelsey1224 and her family. What wonderful people. They were just as great and nice as I expected. We had a good time in Disneyland. Kelsey's new home is beautiful. It's just too bad that we live so far apart.

YankeeMary
08-30-2004, 10:54 AM
How wonderful that you all liked one another and got to meet. I would love to meet everyone on here...certainly you all took pics...share please.

nanajoanie
08-30-2004, 11:06 AM
How wonderful that you all liked one another and got to meet. I would love to meet everyone on here...certainly you all took pics...share please.

I agree with Mary.

unicorn9149
08-30-2004, 11:09 AM
Sorry. Kelsey forgot her digital and I don't have a puter. I did take pics and they are getting developed. Will send some to Kelsey and she will have to put them up.

Kelsey1224
08-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Yes...I felt like such an idiot forgetting my digital camera.

We had such a great time. Unicorn9149 and her hubby brought their grandson and we took our grandson T.J. with us and a good time was had by all. Both of our husbands were really leery about 'meeting someone from the internet'...but it was really comfortable and not awkward at all.

Their grandson was so sweet to T.J. who is a couple of years younger. Several times the two of them were walking holding hands. T.J. told a lady on the tram from the parking structure to the park he was going to meet his new friend.

The only down side was that we couldn't stay later at Disneyland as both hubby and I had to be to work the next morning. T.J. was dragging his feet and was really pouty about it too. He told me that, "his family ALWAYS stays until it gets dark."

Mind you...we get his family season passes each year for Christmas and they go ALL the time. But, he didn't want to leave while he was still having fun.

It was a great experience meeting each other face-to-face...but frankly, it was just a formality. I already 'knew' Unicorn9149 from our time together on this board. She is definitely a good friend.

P.S. Welcome Home Vicki! Say hi to Phil for us!

Angel Lips
08-30-2004, 12:24 PM
glad you all had a good time and got to meet