PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my Daughter, Teri

Fred12
08-27-2004, 03:37 PM
God knows the reasons why. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time and is as innocent as you and I. She is in some serious trouble for something she knew nothing about. I'm sorry I just don't want to talk about it on a public board. PLEASE pray for her. She's a wonderful person and a wonderful Mother to her 15 month old Son. I will say this... a so called friend (some friend) asked her to take him somewhere to look at a car. And now she is in jail facing some very serious charges. I'll tell you some things that make me feel better. She has a squeeky clean record, they have no proof of anything (on her) they have plenty on the guy. The lady at the jail told me that from what she has heard these are bogus charges. I have a friend that is a U.S. Marshall and he called the jail and he said in his opinion they are holding her until the whole story comes out. I could go on and on but I won't. PLEASE pray for Teri that justice and truth will prevail. I don't see how they can even have a trial with no evidence. Also I already know what her bail will be before the bond hearing on Wednesday 9/1 and for these charges it's very low. They also moved it up two weeks for her it was going to be on the 15th.
Thank you.

The thing I am worried about is... there ARE innocent people in jail.

angelinwaiting
08-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I will be praying for your daughter, Teri and also for you too...God will take care of her :)

YankeeMary
08-27-2004, 11:17 PM
I will say another pray for her. I am sure all will be fine.

Rmart2638
08-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Praying that your daughter get's out of this situation. Praying also that the Lord keeps your family strong during this time.

Fred12
08-28-2004, 07:17 AM
Thank you all so much

Angel Lips
08-28-2004, 08:19 AM
i'll be sure to add another prayer for her tonight b4 bed

Fred12
08-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Her bond hearing is tomorrow please say another prayer. Thank you so very much!!!!!

Fred12
09-01-2004, 07:12 PM
My Daughter is home where she belongs and she is testifying against the guys to the grand jury. From the bottom of my heart!!!! Thank you for your prayers because God was in the court room with us today.

YankeeMary
09-02-2004, 05:55 AM
Again, thank you Jesus.