PDA

View Full Version : Food question for you!!!

DivineMsDi
08-27-2004, 03:54 AM
What is the food you simply CANNOT resist? I know we all have cravings and foods we love, but what is the food you cannot keep in the house because you will eat it all up asap?

For me...it's 2 things....whipped cream (in the can or tub) and any sort of cheese doodles/cheetos. Both of these are my favorite foods I cannot resist...(dangerous!!!).

I'm curious...what about you....come on, confess... :p

YankeeMary
08-27-2004, 04:00 AM
M&Ms...hands down!!! DH is any kind of chips as well as whipped cream, in the tub, he will eat it on everything. I also have to add peanut butter, he eats it constantly with whipped cream.

Angel Lips
08-27-2004, 04:29 AM
im with mary's hubby I love peanut butter...anything with peanut butter it goes in my tummy instantly... MMMmmMMM now im hungry..... whos gonna make me breakfast?

THEpouty1
08-27-2004, 04:31 AM
Quite a few things for me... Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kats, and Sour Cream and Onion Lay's, just to name a few. (I could go on with Stouffers french bread pizzas, 3cheese and chicken hot pockets, and... lol)

YankeeMary
08-27-2004, 04:31 AM
im with mary's hubby I love peanut butter...anything with peanut butter it goes in my tummy instantly... MMMmmMMM now im hungry..... whos gonna make me breakfast?

how about peanut butter scrammbled eggs with M&Ms on top and whipped cream?

Angel Lips
08-27-2004, 04:36 AM
that sounds like a case of poops waiting to happen..give that too T he seems to already have the hershey squirts...lmao

DivineMsDi
08-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Angel Lips. I will be a good mommy for you. There is a box of Rice Crispies for breakfast...enjoy... :)

You are a great big girl now, honey, so you should be cooking US breakfast. Dairy products are so cheap in Pa...so how about getting me some half and half for my coffee? :D

Angel Lips
08-27-2004, 05:15 AM
i'll go take my pail out to the nearest farm and milk the cutiest cow for some cream? oh does that sound?....lol now pass the cereal please... hehe

nanajoanie
08-27-2004, 06:16 AM
Kit Kats, Hershey Kisses with caramel, Cool Whip, Cheesecake, filet mignon on the charcoal drill.

JWWB2000
08-27-2004, 06:25 AM
CHOCOLATE!!!!! I love chocolate but no marshmallows in it please unless it is smores ;)

Tasha405
08-27-2004, 07:02 AM
Pizza, mexican food, candy bars, donuts... Well put it this way... all the things that are high in carbs. LOL

If I had to pick I would say pizza and candy bars. I LOVE those peanut butter twix candy bars. :D

sharinbo
08-27-2004, 07:07 AM
Any kind of plain old cheese... I'd put cheese on everything if I could. Also, beef stroganoff, but only the kind made with the little seasoning packets and extra sour cream. Yummmm....now I'm hungry and too broke to go buy any yummy foods!