PDA

View Full Version : DAYS: Coming & Goings

charliejo
08-26-2004, 10:24 PM
Still can't figure out to record anything since we got DirectTV. Anyone else have DirectTV and know how to record? I did what it said in the book, but, still all I get is snow. :mad: :mad: Need to get it working before the Olmpics go off, so I can start recoeding again. Haven't watched the show for several years when it was actually on. Always record and watch when I have time.

"COMING TO DAYS:

Billie is coming back to DAYS, however it won't be Lisa Rinna portraying her. Julie Pinson ex-Shiloh from Y&R and ex-Eve on PC. Julie/Billie's first air date is scheduled for Monday, September 13.

Nadia Bjorlin returns as Chloe, but her fate may be ill. According to the actress DAYS may kill of the character in order to promote a Brady/Nicole pair-up. Bjorlin states that Chloe's fate is in the hands of the fans.

Patrika Darbo (Nancy Wesley) gives Brady the devastating news that Chloe is dead...

RUMORS:

Word is that a MAJOR female character from the past will soon be returning to DAYS no word on who but here are a few possibilities: Christie Clark (Carrie Brady), Lisa Rinna (Billie Reed), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Brady), Louise Sorel (Vivian).

Stephen Nichols says he would like to return DAYS and New Salem.

DAYS admits that it is hoping that Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) will return to DAYS for for a few days later this summer."

kkfrench
08-27-2004, 01:42 PM
If Steve and Kayla came back I'd be so happy I would probably cry. Sorry Nicole but I prefer Brady with Chloe. I'm having Days withdrawal these last two weeks. Don't forget tonight on soapnet they are having the Back to Salem preview show!!!

charliejo
09-16-2004, 08:49 PM
http://daysofourlives.about.com/cs/spoilers/a/spoilers.htm

Days of Our Lives spoilers you won't want to miss!

AHEAD ON DAYS

Colin returns!

Jack is found alive!

Look for Brandon to make an appearance in mid-October.

Bo worries about Billie and goes off to find her.

Nicole gets a surprise.

Sami's wedding plans get underway.

Bart is back!

Shawn's desperate escape (AGAIN) lands him in the hospital and seriously injured.

Hope goes after Bo.

Patrick takes a plunge off the cliff and is assumed dead.

The big end of the years surprise could be that Stefano (Joseph Mascolo) returns albeit briefly.

RUMOR

Shawn's escape doesn't work out as well as he hoped and ends up lying in a coma.