PDA

View Full Version : Baby Aaron

KATinKY
08-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Ok, what else does he have to go through, guess what is wrong with him now, poor little thing? He has the Chicken Pox, Rest of the kids already had them when they were little, so the only place he could have gotten in contact with anyone with them was when we took him to Lexington last week for his dental appointment and his ear doctors appointment, anyhow, he had the vaccine, so I dont know why he even broke out so bad with them and he has them bad. We been using alveno stuff for the tub and alveno lotion. And to top it all off with, my oldest son who has bi-polar will not go to school, he went the first two days and wont go back, its like he panics, so his phychiatrist put him on new meds and requested him on homebound for 2-3 weeks untill his meds kick in, I have been so depressed the last few weeks, hoping for once my son would go to school this year like normal kids. anyhow thanx for letting me vent.

cpbaby
08-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh, hon, I am so sorry!

{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}

justinenycole26
08-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Poor Aaron! I know he must be miserable.

I know what you are going thru wit the oldest one. My brother is going thru the same thing right now. He is 15. Meds are not helping. He just cannot go to school. He missed the last 2 months of last year.

tracyb
08-26-2004, 08:33 PM
:eek: if i am not mistaking i think you can get chicken pox from somebody with shingles was he around somebody with them. my 2 girls got the pox when they got the shot. ,pray for betters days for your family :)

YankeeMary
08-26-2004, 09:03 PM
, hoping for once my son would go to school this year like normal kids. anyhow thanx for letting me vent.

What makes a kid normal? Hugs to you. It seems your plate is sooo full, but it will get better. Wish I could offer some help. I will say a prayer for you all. I hope you can find some time for some R & R for yourself.

DBackFan
08-27-2004, 06:45 AM
Awww I'm so sorry Beth! You indeed have a plate full all the time and poor Aaron will grow up to be one tough cookie!! Hang in there sweetie, good times are just around the corner. :)

Angel Lips
08-27-2004, 07:12 AM
I am soo sorry. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) )))))))

schsa
08-27-2004, 07:44 AM
I just think that you are a wonderful mother. You have handled all of this and are still going. Yes, I can understand the sadness and depression. You probably should be talking to your son's doctor about a mild anti-depressant for yourself.

Considering all you have been through, I think that you are doing just great. I don't think that I would have done as well as you have. :)