PDA

View Full Version : Would like ideas...

gemini26
08-26-2004, 04:50 PM
I'm going to let me daughter have a slumber party for her birthday next week. I am looking for ideas on activities and food. Any ideas will be appreciated. I am limiting it to just three to four other girls.

wubbywa
08-26-2004, 04:55 PM
How old is she? Bon Fire, above mentioned food but add a sweet thing or even pizza. Depends on the age.

gemini26
08-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys. I meant to mention that she will be turning nine.

Jaidness
08-26-2004, 05:09 PM
make it an even number of kids, it just seems to work out better that way. Maybe a trip to the movie store to pick out a movie, doing nails and decorating pillowcases was always fun when I went to sleepover. Have fun!

DivineMsDi
08-26-2004, 05:21 PM
How about make your own sundaes? Kids love that sort of stuff. You can have some m&ms, marshmallow fluff and toppings.

YankeeMary
08-26-2004, 05:56 PM
duct tape and gags...just kidding...
I like the pillow case idea, you could also tye dye t-shirts. Makeup and fingernails sounds like alot of fun also. How about jewlery making, gets beads and hemp or elastic. You could also have them make home made pizzas. Let us know how it turns out.

twinkiesmom
08-26-2004, 06:12 PM
yep. What they said.

queenangie
08-26-2004, 07:46 PM
This sounds like a fun party....can I come too? LOL!

Pillowcases to decorate, tie dye Tshirts, make your own sundaes, paint your toenails, fun movies, good food. Sounds great to me!

shelhop
08-27-2004, 03:44 AM
I don't know which ages we're talking about, but with 4 girls, we've had plenty of sleepovers. Pizza is always a safe bet, or my girls often choose tacos, also. Make it a taco bar where they can make it themselves, because it's been my experience that kids will eat anything they've had a part in making.
Themed parties are always fun. My older girls have gone with Hawaiin, the 70's, or favorite movies...the younger ones like princess parties, glamour parties, and stuff like that.
Get creative, have fun, and I promise it'll be fairly painless.

gemini26
08-27-2004, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the ideas. We are going to make pizza and the sundae idea is a good one too that I'll incorporate. We have a swimming pool so they can swim to (just a 3.5 foot one so a lot safer than a deep pool). Will get a couple of movies and makeup sounds great.

schsa
08-27-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm free that night as well!!