PDA

View Full Version : A little rough lately

dangerousfem
08-26-2004, 02:38 PM
Things never seem to go to smooth around here.. but this past month has been really rough.. my 19 yr old brother was in a car wreek 2 weeks ago.. they said he was lucky to live thr it.. I live 9 hrs from mom, and dad, and brother.. so it was wearing on my nerves trying to be patient.. now this week mom had her surgery.. and she is not doing as well as they had hoped.. the anastheia (sp?) made her really sick... and she is in a lot more pain than they expected.. and not up and moving the way they thought she should be.. I just wish I could have stayed there to help her with the surgery (we went down for a few says this past weekend).. but we just couldn't.. hubby had to work, and we had pawned just about everything we had to get gas money to go... I sure hope next month is a little more calm.. :rolleyes:

bell_peaches
08-26-2004, 02:49 PM
((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) prayers and GREAT VIBES all coming your way

mom2cvam
08-26-2004, 03:03 PM
{{{{{{{{{{dangerousfem}}}}}}}}}
I hope that things improve for you and your family real soon. Sending positive vibes your way. ;)

justhisone
08-26-2004, 03:23 PM
Dangerousfem, Tell your mom to ASK for pain med. if she is still in the hospital. Sometimes patients don't know they have to ask. Tell her to take the pain med and move as much as she can. Tell her not to try to be brave and do without the med. We get better much quicker when we move more and we can't move if we are hurting. The anesthesia effects should be gone soon. Good luck. I know how miserable it is being 9 hours away.

queenangie
08-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Sending warm hugs & prayers too!

YankeeMary
08-26-2004, 03:46 PM
So sorry I will say a prayer for you.

nanajoanie
08-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Huggles and Prayers and Good Vibes to all of you. Remember to "THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS" It helps in most situations.

Angel Lips
08-26-2004, 07:54 PM
im soo sorry, that this month isnt a good one for you. sending you some good prayers. ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

halvarado
08-26-2004, 07:56 PM
((((((((hugs))))))))))

dangerousfem
08-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone.. I appreciate it.. Mom seems to be doing a little better.. they took the tight bandages off, so that has relieved some of the pain..

Angel Lips
08-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Im glad she is doing well, how are you doing and i hope ur days are getting better?

dangerousfem
08-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Thanks.. I am doing better.. its funny how stress can make you feel ill..lol...I could hear the difference in mom's voice today... so that took a lot of stress off.. cause no matter what she tries to hide in her words.. you can always tell by her voice if she is better or not.....

laughsalot
08-28-2004, 11:35 PM
Big hugs to you! Sending lots of prayers your way!