PDA

View Full Version : Angel Lips - the candyman ain't....

nanajoanie
08-26-2004, 08:24 AM
I just got a delivery of Kit Kats yesterday. It was not sent by the Candyman because the Candyman is a Candygirl. I still have 4 left. Ate 6 of them yesterday. Delicious :) Yummy :) I'm breathing on you now. Can you smell the chocolate :D

YankeeMary
08-26-2004, 10:30 AM
I just got a delivery of Kit Kats yesterday. It was not sent by the Candyman because the Candyman is a Candygirl. I still have 4 left. Ate 6 of them yesterday. Delicious :) Yummy :) I'm breathing on you now. Can you smell the chocolate :D

WOW...aren't you the Queen Kit Kat...You ate 6 yesterday? Nana you are as bad as I am...just skinner...passing Nana a napkin and another Kit Kat.

tsquared
08-26-2004, 10:34 AM

Nana, Nana, Nana...........How many times do i have to tell you I get to have the Candygirl bring me kitkats and You get to have the Candyman bring you kitkats...................and we dont share with Angelips or she will have as many hid away as BBS posts.... :D

Angel Lips
08-26-2004, 11:00 AM
lmao last i checked it was thursday not pick on jen day...lol now pass me a kit kat darn it...... i want the candyman now...will he dance for me with a kit kat in his mouth.

Now T i thought i bought you a candygirl last month, did you pop her again like you did the other one? boy your to rough with them

YankeeMary
08-26-2004, 11:03 AM
lmao last i checked it was thursday not pick on jen day...lol now pass me a kit kat darn it...... i want the candyman now...will he dance for me with a kit kat in his mouth.

Now T i thought i bought you a candygirl last month, did you pop her again like you did the other one? boy your to rough with them

Since you haven't reached your 20,000 mark all of us here at BBS decided it was pick on Jen YEAR!!! Hugs to you little Brat! :D :D :D :eek:

Angel Lips
08-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Since you haven't reached your 20,000 mark all of us here at BBS decided it was pick on Jen YEAR!!! Hugs to you little Brat! :D :D :D :eek:

lol thanks mom love you too..im telling randy on you tonight..bad bad

nanajoanie
08-26-2004, 12:01 PM
All of you can eat your hearts out. My hospice counselor was here this afternoon and she brought me a bag of Hershy Kisses with caramel and a bag of M&M peanuts. And she a girl so that makes her a Candygirl too. See T, the Candygirls bring the goodies not the Candyman.

Angel Lips
08-26-2004, 12:45 PM
lol ooo wanna share those hershey kiss's with me too??