PDA

View Full Version : My poor brother (LOL)

treasurymae
08-25-2004, 06:43 AM
My mom had me laughing so hard over the phone i was crying. It seems that Sunday my dad and brother were clearing out trees and stuff making a road for their neighbor. Well my dad was at one end on the tractor and my brother was working up the hill on the bulldozer. Dennis the guy they are doing the work for is sitting down aways on a 4 wheeler watching them work. now Dennis was in a accident several years ago and is just now through therapy able to walk a little with crutches so out in the pasture he stays on a 4 wheeler. ( this is the only thing not funny about this story) . Dennis says he is watching my brother and all the sudden my brother leaps from the tractor, starts running down the hill and is hitting himself in the head. Dennis said he saw my brother stop ,drop and roll and thought what is he doing. Then jason my bro gets up and starts running toward Dennis. As he gets closer dennis noticed what was wrong my bro was being attacked by bees. Now my bro is so close the bees start attacking Dennis, he trys to get the four wheeler started but cant , the bees are stinging him to bad so he drops down to ground and starts throwing up dust, my brother drops again and is rolling on ground bees are flying down his coveralls. well my dad notices the commotion and jumps down off tractor and heads over to see whats going on when he gets closer he said all he say was my bro rolling around on ground like in a fit hitting himself halloring help and dennis on all fours throwing up dust and halloring. Then he notices the bees so he runs over to my bro to start hitting off the bees and starts getting stung himself. They manage to get most of the bees off pick up dennis and start running for his house trying to escape bees. they stop and rest a little farther away and then dennis starts halloring pick me up their still comming. So they have to pick him up and start funning again.

Meanwhile Dennis's wife is on the porch watching them she said she was about to go down when she saw my dad hitting the crap out of my brother and then decided they were nuts so decided not to go. Then she sees them pick up dennis and start running for trailer and thought they were all nuts until they started halloring for the water hose. And she could see the bees.

Latter on my bro said he knocked down a tree and then he felt this small pinch on his harm so he swatted it and looked down and there was this dead bee. Then he looked above him and their was this dark cloud .. Then he knew what it was he didnt have time to kill tractor it just threw it into neutral and jumped he said the only thing he could think of was to stop drop and roll....(LOL) I said thats for fire....NOt BEES HE said dad started hitting him reall hard to get kill the bees and he said it hurt but he didnt care because he wanted the bees off.

Meanwhile Dennis said he was watching my bro thinking there was something familar about that tree but couldnt remember what .. Then when he saw my bro and the bees he remembered what it was about the tree.

Latter that afternoon my sis went to my moms and their was my dad laying on one end of couch with a ice pack on his head and my brother on the other couch moaning

NOt let me say i know some may not find this funny and i know if they would have been allergic it could have been serious but since they werent it turned into a funny story.

oh one more thing my bro told Dennis since he knew about the bees and no one told jas that the price of the job just went up to cover medical expences. LOL of course he was kiding. .

nanajoanie
08-25-2004, 07:00 AM
This is a hillarious read. I visualized it, 3 grown men rolling on the ground, one hitting them, and then coming down the hill. I can't imagine the wife watching on the porch. I'm laughing so hard my eyes are leaking. :D :D :D

Angel Lips
08-25-2004, 07:09 AM
lmao at first im like why is this so funny, and as i kept reading it was turning funny...lol know if your bro was on fire what does he do for that, lol?

amysusi
08-25-2004, 08:16 AM
I could picture 3 men looking like loons on Funniest Home Videos. LOL. Glad they're ok.