PDA

View Full Version : what the heck happened to beth on passions?

halvarado
08-22-2004, 07:08 PM
did her, her mom, her baby and her monkey drop off the face of the earth? i would like to see sheridan get her almost one year old baby back.

Tasha405
08-24-2004, 12:56 PM
I was wondering about that story line the other day. I don't really watch it everyday but sometimes I leave it on that channel after Days goes off so I get to see it from time to time. I did get in to the whole thing when Beth got the baby and all that though. I just figured they had worked all of that out by now and I had just missed it.

ravie3
08-26-2004, 04:26 PM
I read something in Soap Opera Digest that Passions did not renew the contract of the actress that plays Beth, but that they hope to have her appear in a reoccuring role. At least they should have finished up the story and given Sheriden her baby before not renewing her contract

halvarado
08-26-2004, 07:53 PM
yeah, that was silly. i saw that actress on summerland the other day, so i wondered. i wasn't real fond of beth, but i liked her crazy mom:)

ravie3
08-29-2004, 08:27 PM
I noticed the same thing.. I just wish that Sheridan would get her baby back that witch got to jail.. I can't stand Beth.. And How did Antonio die? I missed a few weeks of it

Antonio died on the Crane jet when it exploded. Allistair was trying to kill both Sheridan and Antonio. Antonio had kidnapped Sheridan and was holding her in the jet, but Luis saved the day and got her off the plane before it took off and exploded in the air. Antonio is presumed dead, but no body was found. So I'm sure that someday he will return.