PDA

View Full Version : They Came To My House !!!!

gonnascream
08-22-2004, 12:23 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: this is is, I offically live in the twilight zone :rolleyes:

ok, on sundays, we don't go out. period. it's usally my time to stay in, do laudry, clean house and veg out. well Im sitting there on the couch, going through some clothes Im donating and there's a knock on the door. This time I actually checked who it was ;) there was a guy at the door, nicely dressed, that wanted to know if I was interested in meeting jesus . the minute he said it, I got this mental image of him holding an axe behind his back lol. I call out for hubby, he comes out of the bathroom, and I look at him with the straightest face possible and ask "have you been hiding jesus somewhere ?" he has NO clue what Im talking about till he looks over my shoulder out the front door. there were 8 people from wacka-loons church on my yard :eek: I know once a month she has her prayer group over after services ( I know this from the fact some of them had all parked in my driveway onetime and I threatened to have them all towed )and I guess she had told them I needed saving from my immoral, hedonistic, fornicating, smiting, ding-dong waving lifestyle. Dh was just as calm as he could be. he stepped out there and spoke to the head male, told him we were not in need of saving, we knew where jesus was, and we would like to keep our religion to ourselves. well one of the ladies spoke up and asked "well what religion are you" dh was livid ! he just looked at her and was like "its none of your blanking business what religion I am." I spoke up and told them that wacka-loon had been bothering us, and we just wanted them to leave. the head male asked me "who died "....um nobody." she said you had a death in the family and thats why you needed the churchs help"....ummm nope. they all kinda turned and looked at her, then she pointed at dh, telling everybody that he exposed himself to her. well of course dh looked at her, tugged at his pants and asked her if she needed to see "the big buffalo" again ???? LMAO those little old ladies went a running, the guys were all " nah, we'll pass".....leave it to dh to shoo everyone out of my yard again.....

JKATHERINE
08-22-2004, 12:27 PM
LMAO! Too funny! I wonder how long you can take that insanity though...seems like it gets worse every time!

Tasha405
08-22-2004, 12:27 PM
LMBO!!! That's funny! :D

kelly12569
08-22-2004, 12:36 PM
You know... I would seriously consider putting a restraining order on your neighbor. Put a no tresspassing and no soliciting sign on your front door. Put "violators will be prosecuted" at the bottom of the signs.

I think my DH would have gone off on those neighbors by now...lol :rolleyes:

Angel Lips
08-22-2004, 12:49 PM
LMAO omg i needed that laugh

gonnascream
08-22-2004, 01:14 PM
dh just went out there and staked an old clothesline to make out the propety line, and spray painted a piece of wood out there to stay "STAY OFF MY PROPERTY" pointed right at her house. I don't think it can get much clear than that.

Greenly
08-22-2004, 01:37 PM
hahahahhahaa i love your stories they make me laugh so much!! I hate that you have to deal with this woman but man i almost hope she keeps bugging you so we can all have a good laugh *LMAOROTF*

dobiesnj
08-22-2004, 03:23 PM
You need to get a copy of that song "They're coming to take me away, ha ha", put the boombox on her porch, start it, and turn it up at full volume!! :D

Sorry she's still bothering you. You can still call the police and tell them that she was on your property again and brought other people along, even after they told her to stay off your property. Maybe they can charge her with tresspassing! It may be worth a try, LOL

VALENA-)45
08-22-2004, 03:33 PM
thanks for the laugh. i don't think she will be back any time soon, she do call the police on her. i forward your stories to my friend in Cali, sometimes so she can have a laugh, too.

twinkiesmom
08-22-2004, 03:48 PM
OMG, u and your wackaloon stories are so funny. I've got a case of laryngitis and the sound of me laughing comes out in big squeeks. I'll say it again, I would love to live across the street from u just to see the ComedyCentral act.

gonnascream
08-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Im glad everyone can laugh at this. ever since this all started happening, dh has been doing the funniest thing. you know that spint commercial, where the woman found out where all the lost socks have been going ?? ( lil guy stealing them and shaking his hips at her going naaaaaa !! na!na!na!) dh has been doing the same thing everytime she walks out to her car LMAO. He is so demented, I know he is just doing this to rile her up, but bygawd it's funny !!!

VALENA-)45
08-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Im glad everyone can laugh at this. ever since this all started happening, dh has been doing the funniest thing. you know that spint commercial, where the woman found out where all the lost socks have been going ?? ( lil guy stealing them and shaking his hips at her going naaaaaa !! na!na!na!) dh has been doing the same thing everytime she walks out to her car LMAO. He is so demented, I know he is just doing this to rile her up, but bygawd it's funny !!! you'll be laughing about this forever, and years to come.

buttrfli
08-22-2004, 06:01 PM
I have to admit that the stories are sooo funny! But i'd be a tad creeped out by her actions. Its one thing for her to try to talk to you... its another for her to bring prople to your house....

I'd love for her to be my neighbor, I'd have DH on the porch cleaning guns everytime she had bible study lol

tammy77
08-22-2004, 06:38 PM
fornication-Sexual intercourse between partners who are not married to each other.

Can someone please tell me how someone can be a fornicator if they are married? :D

I really get a good laugh at your stories.I am so glad she doesnt live next to me.

1tiredmom
08-22-2004, 08:59 PM
OMG, u and your wackaloon stories are so funny. I've got a case of laryngitis and the sound of me laughing comes out in big squeeks. I'll say it again, I would love to live across the street from u just to see the ComedyCentral act.

me too i lol whenever i read the adventures of you & your neighbor-would give just about anything to live by you & my ds would have a field day with her with his weird ways. he works in the correction division at the sheriff's ofc. he loves scary movies and sometimes brings a movie when he works at nite & if they ask & he is able he will put it so that the entire wing can watch it-here's inmates in for only god knows what very seldom give him any trouble -he's very laid back and just looks & some of the other deputies are asked if he's as strange as movies he selects to bring & the others say worse
-if they only knew

please keep your sagas coming i think when i start to get in a bad mood or fussing with my daughter i'm goning to print out your husband & your adventures and be put into a better mood!!!lol!!!keep em comin :D :D

MsLynn
08-22-2004, 09:47 PM
i'm sorry but at this point i would be filing harassment charges against this woman and gettting a restraining order that says no one can contact you on HER BEHALF... she's just way out there and needs to be gotten under control.. that way next time she or anyone else she sends steps foot on your property she can be sent to jail... maybe that will stop her

Quaker_Parrots
08-22-2004, 09:54 PM
the head male asked me "who died "....um nobody." she said you had a death in the family and thats why you needed the churchs help"....ummm nope.

She told them this? and they didn't have a problem with her LYING to them? Hun you really need to get a restraining order on this weirdo(if you can) and have her picked up each time she violates it. If she is telling people someone in your family died, to get them on her side, what will she DO to make it so, and believeable.

msmom79
08-22-2004, 10:43 PM
i so enjoy your stories about your everyday life but a word of caution,stay clear of this lady!! she's way out there,and someone who could lie to her own church people,really needs help.i say put a _ildo(fill it in )on a board and turn it toward her home,bet she'll stay clear.best of luck with her.ann

LADYBUDD1
08-23-2004, 12:06 AM
You need to get a copy of that song "They're coming to take me away, ha ha", put the boombox on her porch, start it, and turn it up at full volume!! :D

Sorry she's still bothering you. You can still call the police and tell them that she was on your property again and brought other people along, even after they told her to stay off your property. Maybe they can charge her with tresspassing! It may be worth a try, LOL

"They're coming to take me away, ha ha"... Too Funny. Sorry your neighbor is a loony-toon.

justmehere
08-23-2004, 03:45 AM
These stories are too funny..LOL... I really dont think the lady would harm ya..its really good you all are handling this as well as you are.. I have been reading your stories.. and prolly best to just kinda laugh at her...LMAO
I would just kinda watch and see what she does next then if she gets out of control much more ya might have to talk to the police more about her.

But I just have to say....this is too comical...I laugh my butt off each one I read :D

DivineMsDi
08-23-2004, 05:30 AM
I think you need a NO RELIGIOUS SOLICITORS sign. I cannot believe the nerve of people who send their groups over to "save you." It is beyond humorous now. Seems like harassment.

What sort of moron doesn't understand "Go away?"

schsa
08-23-2004, 08:18 AM
I have to agree that this is gone too far. This is nothing less than harrassment. Get a restraining order and contact a lawyer about filing harassment charges against her. She has completely overstepped her bounds at this point.

jan8262
08-23-2004, 11:49 AM
"Big Buffalo" !?!!!?!?

LMAO !

Hi_Ya!
08-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Im glad everyone can laugh at this. ever since this all started happening, dh has been doing the funniest thing. you know that spint commercial, where the woman found out where all the lost socks have been going ?? ( lil guy stealing them and shaking his hips at her going naaaaaa !! na!na!na!) dh has been doing the same thing everytime she walks out to her car LMAO. He is so demented, I know he is just doing this to rile her up, but bygawd it's funny !!!
:D LMAO

Have you tried talking to her Husband to get her to back off? :eek:

DaLilPeachy
08-24-2004, 10:44 AM
rofl
I'd say get a restraining order but maybe you should get a video camera instead
your Dh is damn funny

MsLynn
08-24-2004, 10:54 AM
These stories are too funny..LOL... I really dont think the lady would harm ya..its really good you all are handling this as well as you are.. I have been reading your stories.. and prolly best to just kinda laugh at her...LMAO
I would just kinda watch and see what she does next then if she gets out of control much more ya might have to talk to the police more about her.
:D

I agree she probably wouldn't, but then we had a woman here who was trying to "cast out the demons" from her children, and she burned them up in the house. I'm just more scared for her than anything, this woman obviously isn't all there and you never know when they are gonna snap and go from eccentric and weird to down right dangerous. If she really believes that god is talking to her and telling her to do these things. she's capable of anything. here in THE BIBLE BELT, (as buttrfli) calls it. we get all kinds of weirdos, and some of these lil backwoods churches can do that hellfire and brimstone till there is no tomorrow and you'd be amazed.

please gonnascream dont take anychances

Damnifiknw
08-25-2004, 01:38 AM
LMAO To darn funny! I doubt the looney woman will cause you harm. I wouldn't go to extreme like some have mentioned, getting lawyers, filing harassment charges until she stepped over the bounds.

I had a neighbor who was much worse than this lady, she was beyond looney. She was a bible thumper from h*ll, would preach all kinds of mess....She dished her crap out and she got it back much worse. She was good at calling the police after she pulled one of her stunts and we paid her back twice as bad. This went on for a couple yrs..Everytime she would come in my yard preaching waving her hand in my face, i'd push her into the cactus. She would run home and called the police, she was on my property. sO, the police couldn't do anything. She threw human waste into my swimming pool. So, I filled up condoms with skunk urine threw it into her cars, swamp cooler...What a lovely neighbor that old bat was....She eventually got placed into a mental hospital.....The bible says something to the affect of, Love thy neighbor...Yeah, sure, more like hate your neighbor..