PDA

View Full Version : Cranial calcification/brain calcification?

schsa
08-22-2004, 06:52 AM
I have a friend who has been told that he has brain calcification. I have looked up everything on the internet and I don't really have a good grasp of what is going on other than calcium deposits on the frontal lobe. He is having memory problems.

Does anyone know anything about this or has gone through it? Soime of the information gives a short life expectancy and others say that you can use surgery or laser treatments and the prognosis can be up to 10 years. Any info would be appreciated.

Angelseyes28
08-22-2004, 07:45 AM
Sorry but I don't know anything about it.:( Keeping your friend in my thoughts.

nanajoanie
08-22-2004, 07:52 AM
Hopefully you can get some info here. Seems someone always helps out when we need searches and answers. Hope your friend is OK.

Tasha405
08-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Sorry but I don't know anything about it.:( Keeping your friend in my thoughts.
Same here.

schsa
08-22-2004, 04:28 PM
Tina, thank you so much. I am so afraid for him. He gets lost in the town he's lived in for 30 years. He woke up one morning and didn't know where he was or what day it was. His mother took him to the emergency room and that's when they did the cat scan and told him he had brain calcification. I know he is scared and I am too.

Thank you for your information. I think I'll be spending a great deal of time praying.