PDA

View Full Version : Computer question........

Blackberry
08-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Suddenly I cannot click on links in my emails........??? I can copy and paste some of them, but not the ones that say Click Here. For instance I cannot click on any of my MyPoints BonusMail email links. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

TIA
Stephanie

YankeeMary
08-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Have you changed any settings? Like where you click you want to receive hyperlinks or something??? Sorry I am not much help...just give it a bit and the wizard, Tech will help you I am sure.

rlynn411
08-20-2004, 08:20 PM
This happened to me before. I think it was when I installed a new version of Zone Alarm. If your using it you may try turning it off to see if that helps.

kriskay
08-20-2004, 09:29 PM
This has happened to me a couple of times before. Restarting my computer solved the problem.

Blackberry
08-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Have you changed any settings? Like where you click you want to receive hyperlinks or something??? Sorry I am not much help...just give it a bit and the wizard, Tech will help you I am sure.

Cany anyone tell me how to change the settings? I havn't a clue but I'd like to check mine.

YankeeMary
08-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Cany anyone tell me how to change the settings? I havn't a clue but I'd like to check mine.

I think there is a way to do it through windows??? But you can also go to tools, internet options, then change it there I think...I ususlly change my options by accident..lol...good luck.