PDA

View Full Version : my dog just....

Angel Lips
08-20-2004, 02:28 PM
KILLED MY RAT.... I am soo upset. I had my rat on the couch with my mom and my older dog just jumped up and grabed the rat and bite her in her atery and she started bleeding and my mom screamed for me and i picked her up and shes bleeding in my hands and she just died in my hands. I called my dad at work to have him come take care of it and hes screaming at me that its my fault for having the rat out, but the dog never did it before and i just hit the floor after i saw it and i cried my eyes out and i made myself sick.. well i need to go im about to burst in tears. thanks all i just needed to let it all out. God Bless you Snookie mommy loves you

Willow
08-20-2004, 02:41 PM
(((((Angel Lips))))) I am so sorry. :( I know how much you loved that rat. I hope you're okay.

queenangie
08-20-2004, 03:49 PM
How sad....

reneep45
08-20-2004, 04:09 PM
OMG - I am sooo sorry this happened ! I've never had a pet rat but its the same as dog or cat , this is soo sad .
hope you feel better soon.
I trust my dog completly ,,, but when the grankids are here ,, he is put up , blocked in the living room with a gate, i take no chances, ya just never know , ,,, i'm soo sorry this happened

brumzoo
08-20-2004, 04:33 PM
{{{{{Angel Lips and Snookie}}}}}

I am so sorry this happened. Rats make such wonderful companions.

YankeeMary
08-20-2004, 06:17 PM
{{{{{Angel Lips and Snookie}}}}}

I am so sorry this happened. Rats make such wonderful companions.

Jen I am so sorry...geez she just typed me a little note yesterday...I wish I were there to help you through this...don't blame yourself.

Angel Lips
08-20-2004, 06:36 PM
thanks guys, im still pretty upset actually, Jon took me out for a little and than his corvette broke down..today isnt my day can ya tell? my dad buried her in the garden so shes close by and my moms dog wont come near me and i guess my dad is taking me to pick out a new rat...but it wont be the same. thanks guys, i know its silly bc its just a rat but she was the only pet that was actually mine and i didnt have to share bc she was only attached to me. sorry guys for venting on something so petty.

YankeeMary
08-20-2004, 06:58 PM
thanks guys, im still pretty upset actually, Jon took me out for a little and than his corvette broke down..today isnt my day can ya tell? my dad buried her in the garden so shes close by and my moms dog wont come near me and i guess my dad is taking me to pick out a new rat...but it wont be the same. thanks guys, i know its silly bc its just a rat but she was the only pet that was actually mine and i didnt have to share bc she was only attached to me. sorry guys for venting on something so petty.

You silly, it isn't petty if your heart is involved. Geez girl get a grip you are ALLOWED to be upset no matter what kind of animal it is...If you weren't upset then I would think there was something wrong with you. :eek:

Angel Lips
08-20-2004, 07:09 PM
You silly, it isn't petty if your heart is involved. Geez girl get a grip you are ALLOWED to be upset no matter what kind of animal it is...If you weren't upset then I would think there was something wrong with you. :eek:

yeah i know your right, but i dunno. i felt a little better when jon took me to the pet store today..he told me "we'll get you a new one tomorrow" but my dad had already said he will get it for me. Jons even gonna make a new little house for the little guy or gal that i get..just hurts a lot.

brumzoo
08-20-2004, 08:47 PM
This is not petty. I cried for days when I had to put my little rat to sleep. He was about 3 1/2 years old and the love of my life. He was born with only three legs and a stump for a tail. He would come when I called him and if he ever went to far from me, I would tell him "you'd better get back" and he would run and jump into my lap. I miss him to this day. He was the best pet I ever had.

Angel Lips
08-21-2004, 05:50 AM
This is not petty. I cried for days when I had to put my little rat to sleep. He was about 3 1/2 years old and the love of my life. He was born with only three legs and a stump for a tail. He would come when I called him and if he ever went to far from me, I would tell him "you'd better get back" and he would run and jump into my lap. I miss him to this day. He was the best pet I ever had.

Aww I am sorry, he sounds like a very excellent smart rat. I think they are wonderful pets. Mine always sat with me at the computer and she would walk on the keyboard and type and than i would giude her to the enter button n she step on it..she typed to YankeeMary just the other night. Its sad, maybe out rats will meet up in little rat heave. God Bless