PDA

View Full Version : OMG Cant Wait Till I See The Pictures..........

tsquared
08-20-2004, 10:36 AM
A truck driving friend of mine was in this morning telling me how is son went to his last year of high school.
The kid is 6' 1" and he dressed in pink shorts, pink tank top, borrowed his little sisters pink Barbie backpack, toenails and fingernails in pink and pink flip flops..........
His dad asked him what is the football coach gonna say and his son said i dont know ill find out first hour..........
What a site i bet.............
Football coach took one look at him and said..........You better not play like a Barbie!!!!!!!!!!!

nanajoanie
08-20-2004, 10:40 AM
Share the pics. I already have a visual :D :D :D

1tiredmom
08-20-2004, 10:44 AM
A truck driving friend of mine was in this morning telling me how is son went to his last year of high school.
The kid is 6' 1" and he dressed in pink shorts, pink tank top, borrowed his little sisters pink Barbie backpack, toenails and fingernails in pink and pink flip flops..........
His dad asked him what is the football coach gonna say and his son said i dont know ill find out first hour..........
What a site i bet.............
Football coach took one look at him and said..........You better not play like a Barbie!!!!!!!!!!!

there's pictures????? please show them if they do i need a good laugh--not saying that the bbs person from kentucky whose husband got rid of the over the board born again christian(that one was priceless!) :D :D

Urban Cowgirl
08-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Ohhh me too I wanna see. :p

Angel Lips
08-20-2004, 01:08 PM
oh do share the pictures if there are any

Willow
08-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Oh please post them here so we can all laugh together. :D

Army-Mom
08-20-2004, 04:33 PM
I am sure that is a site to behold...lol :eek:

tsquared
08-20-2004, 05:56 PM
I will have to see if i can get a picture copied............