PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Lifetime movie last night at 9?

DivineMsDi
08-18-2004, 04:11 AM
I normally don't get caught up in Lifetime," Abuse for Women Movies," but I started to watch it. It was with Cheryl Ladd in "Every Mom's Worst Nightmare." Her daughter met a pervert online and got caught up in something bad. How does it end? I missed the last half hour. I kept switching between it and Queer Eye, then went to bed. Does she find her daughter? Anyone? Let me know! :)

Thanks.

YankeeMary
08-18-2004, 04:20 AM
Yes she found her daughter. This has been on lifetime several times.

DivineMsDi
08-18-2004, 04:46 AM
Thanks, Mary! I was freaked out seeing "Jefferson" (Ted McGinley?) acting so nasty in this movie...he's a great comedian, but I found this role disturbing. I wanted to scream at him to "get funny!"

YankeeMary
08-18-2004, 04:50 AM
Yeah thats the worst part of actors playing different roles...its also hard to see "bad guy" actors playing a sweet loving role. But that movie really leaves an unsettling feeling about the internet though. But it was a good warning and eye opener to parents to keep a closer eye on their kids while they are on the computer.

picklepuss
08-18-2004, 06:50 AM
He also gets killed in the movie.I think the cop shoots him through the window.

YankeeMary
08-18-2004, 06:55 AM
You are right Pickle he does get it in the end.

DivineMsDi
08-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Hey, you have to hand it to Lifetime movies. They are depressing as all heck, but the evil guy gets it in the end! :)