PDA

View Full Version : So Excited...next Survivor Vanuatu

angelarwyn
08-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Premiers Thursday, September 16 @ 8pm et

CBS will announce the identities of the cast members of "Survivor: Vanuatu" this Tuesday morning (8/17) during "The Early Show." (but if you know where to find it, you can found out who)

VANUATU. Stranded on an island in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a group of strangers will be forced to band together and carve out a new existence, to use their collective wits to make surviving in their primitive environment a little easier. In this wild and wonderful land, with its heat, poisonous insects and hidden predators, the Survivors must form a cooperative society, building shelter, gathering and catching food, and competing in Challenges. Host Jeff Probst will reward winners of these Challenges with things that make life on Vanuatu more bearable; those who fail must do without.

Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast all others in Vanuatu? To find out, don't miss a single episode of SURVIVOR: VANUATU, coming this September.

karefree
08-15-2004, 07:33 PM
I am looking forward to this new season also. I get so involved. The first season I wanted to go on an all rice diet seeing how much weight they were all loosing!

buttrfli
08-17-2004, 07:38 AM
http://www.survivorfever.net/index9.html

Kelsey1224
08-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Definitely going to be interesting as it is confirmed that there will 18 players this time instead of the usual 16...

SaraSmiles
08-18-2004, 09:28 AM
I cant wait. I just love Rupert. I had people all over the net voting for him for the $1 million bucks. :)

Kelsey1224
08-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Here are the players:

Survivor: Vanuatu Cast

• Julie Berry, age 23, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine

• Chad Crittenden, age 35, a teacher from Oakland, Calif. (Chad is an amputee.)

• Ami Cusack, age 31, a barista (coffee server) and model from Lakewood, Colo.

• Chris Daugherty, age 33, who works in highway construction, from South Vienna, Ohio

• Brady Finta, age 33, an FBI agent who was formerly in the military service, from Huntington Beach, Calif.

• Rory Freeman, age 35, a housing case manager from Des Moines, Iowa

• Mia Galeotalanza, age 30, a finance manager from Tom’s River, N.J.

• Brook Geraghty, age 27, a project manager from Boston

• Lisa Keiffer, age 44, a real estate agent from New Orleans

• John Kenney, age 22, a mechanical bull operator and model from Los Angeles

• Scout Cloud Lee, age 59, a rancher and entrepreneur from Stillwater, Okla.

• Lea "Sarge" Masters, age 40, a drill sergeant who lives in Columbia, S.C.

• Dolly Neely, age 25, a sheep farmer from Mercer, Pa.

• Eliza Orlins, age 21, a pre-law student from Syracuse, N.Y.

• John Palyok, age 31, of Los Angeles is a sales manager at a Home Depot.

• Travis "Bubba" Sampson, age 33, of Johnson City, Tenn., works in loss prevention.

• Leann Slaby, age 35, a research assistant from Kansasville, Wis.

• Twila Tanner, age 41, of Marshall, Mo., who works in highway repair

It is going to be men (Lopevi Tribe) against the women (Yasur Tribe) again...ala Survivor Amazon.

jinydale
08-30-2004, 07:34 PM
I can't wait either, I am so in love with this show. Yes, it's sad. :(
Just 16 more days. Sept. 16th. I love the Rupert commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-31-2004, 05:17 AM
I love Surviror night !! :D