PDA

View Full Version : several questions about for love or money

halvarado
08-09-2004, 07:49 PM
i don't really watch it, but i am watching tonight and i have some questions for someone who watches it more:)
is this the third season?? i know there was a season with a man choosing women, what was the end of that-did she take the million?
the second season had a girl, but is it the same girl? i watched the last episode of that and i thought she picked the guy and split the money with him? i am so confusedLOL
thanks for any clarification:)

hotwire
08-09-2004, 08:17 PM
i think the one that was on tonight, was the end of the 3rd season. the woman from tonight, was the 'runner up' from last season. she had the million dollar check last time, and lost it. tonight she gave it up for the guy. (i personally would have picked the one she let go! lol).
thats all i can tell ya. i only watched the very first one...and the last 2. kinda like a soap...you dont need to watch it every day to figure out whats going on. lol

Kelsey1224
08-10-2004, 07:31 AM
This is the fourth FLOM. The first one had a guy named Rob. He chose a woman named Erin who chose the money over him. She was given a second chance at love and got a guy who chose her! As a result, she got the guy and the money. (From last reports, they are still together.)

The third series aired earlier this year had a guy named Preston who rejected Rachel. He chose a woman named P.J. who chose him over the money. They are also supposedly still together.

This series gave Rachel the opportunity to pick love or money. She picked Caleb. They both picked "love" over money. (I could never stand Rachel.)

Does that make it clear as mud?

(Okay...I confess...I watch waaaayyy too much reality TV.)

stacyo99
08-10-2004, 07:48 AM
My cable went out the last 20 minutes of last nights show :mad:

Can someone tell me what happened? The biggest thing im wondering about is the commercials showed Rachel saying softly (and looked sad) "oh my gosh" over by where she takes the rings. Why did she say that? I watched them all change the checks for the mystery checks, and saw her send David home and he had a million dollar check. Hubby read on some boards that she chose Caleb, and he chose her, how much money was his mystery check?

hotwire
08-10-2004, 07:48 AM
oops....guess i was wrong! lol. i cant believe that show has been on that long! jeez.......what next?

umm...nevermind......i dont want to know! lol

hotwire
08-10-2004, 07:50 AM
My cable went out the last 20 minutes of last nights show :mad:

Can someone tell me what happened? The biggest thing im wondering about is the commercials showed Rachel saying softly (and looked sad) "oh my gosh" over by where she takes the rings. Why did she say that? I watched them all change the checks for the mystery checks, and saw her send David home and he had a million dollar check. Hubby read on some boards that she chose Caleb, and he chose her, how much money was his mystery check?

his check was $1
her check was $1 million
they chose each other

Kelsey1224
08-10-2004, 11:43 AM
his check was $1 million
her chech was $1 million
they chose each other

I went to bed and didn't see the ending either. However, the official NBC recap says that he check was only worth $1, not a million.

hotwire
08-10-2004, 12:27 PM
I went to bed and didn't see the ending either. However, the official NBC recap says that he check was only worth $1, not a million.

sorry....that was a typo.....i was thinking of all that money! lol

Kelsey1224
08-10-2004, 01:21 PM
sorry....that was a typo.....i was thinking of all that money! lol

LOL...it did say that Mike's check was worth one million though...

halvarado
08-10-2004, 03:43 PM
maybe it is just me b/c i don't watch the show often, but they both seemed very fake to me. rachel was pretty pathetic with her fake "i need the money" speech.

Kelsey1224
08-11-2004, 09:26 AM
I just read an interview with Caleb...gosh he seems like a nice guy. He said that this was a really interesting experience and that the producers worked really hard to make sure that they were all taken care of well.

He and Rachel have decided that they will be friends...and nothing more.

Caleb says he is just a realtor in Arizona trying to sell a few houses. He says he has enjoyed the attention and all the hype, but that he is ready to return to his regular life.

He also said that the show did not portray Rachel for the nice person that she really was. He feels badly that she did not take the million dollars.