PDA

View Full Version : Would you and should I?

jocali
08-09-2004, 03:58 PM
I have many sites that owe me money some up to 75.00. Would or do you keep doing the places that owe you many or should I stop until I get paid (maybe never) after what I read here.
Thanks for any responses :)

turbob
08-09-2004, 04:03 PM
If you have requested payment from some place and they don't pay you, why would you keep doing them? Your time is valuable, and they are taking advantage of you. This might sound petty, but I want EVERY PENNY I earn in places, and I will dog them with e-mails and phone calls - even Planet Feedback and once, (Discover Why) I filed a complaint with the BBB. If you have to really fight and go through a lot of crap to get money you EARNED, get paid and then don't do any more.

hotwheelstx
08-09-2004, 04:24 PM
JMO-I wouldn't do the programs anymore. I have stopped doing several sites due to not paying me. That's just me of course. Good luck whatever your decision is.

lilcee
08-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Is Aprils still worth doing? I'm still waiting for my $75. She says she is behind in payments but will pay - if account is in good standing. Should I keep clicking once in awhile to keep my account "in good standing" or am I wasting my time?

jocali
08-09-2004, 05:42 PM
I am also waiting. One other I am waiting for says if you don't do 10 in 14 days you will be deleted. Maybe clicking on 1 site a day on all will keep them from deleting me and I will still have a chance of getting my money

blue4me
08-10-2004, 07:14 AM
I have quite a few that I've reached payout on but have been waiting months for payout. Those sites I click just enough to stay active. There are several others that I'm a member of but that are such slow earners that it'll take me years to reach payout so for those I'm trying to earn just enough to buy some advertising (to promote the sites I like!) then I'm quiting those.