PDA

View Full Version : Computer virus/trojans

Tasha405
08-09-2004, 06:17 AM
Well not just one but several!! :mad: I have been deleting things all morning and tracking down all of these viruses. I couldn't even get my IE to load up until now. WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?? This is driving me crazy. All of them have been the WIN Trojan type things with different #'s. Ugh, so if anyone has sent me an e-mail or PM I'll answer ya back as soon as I get everything fixed. I'd hate to send these to someone through e-mail. Let me tell ya.. once you get one of these.. you go through heck to get it off!! Ugh!

OMG I know I didn't just get another virus pop up warning from avast!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, if yall don't hear form me soon then you know these things have taken over my computer. :(

Quaker_Parrots
08-09-2004, 07:05 AM
Do you use KaZaa or any other peer sharing software? That is where hubby gets the majority of his on his PC. (I don't use peer sharing software, and I hardly ever get anything, unless I download from somewhere unsafe, or open email attatchments)

rlynn411
08-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Try using that new yahoo tool bar that another member posted a few days ago. Earlier today I installed it on both of my kids PC's and it caught a bunch of trojan, hijackers, adaware etc. If it can't remove them it will ask to delete them. Quick and easy... even showed they were in multiple locations in the PC.

If those don't work try doing a search on google for each trojan name usually you can find removal info there. If you have XP disable your system resdtore while you trying to remove them.....just remember to turn restore back on when your done.

booker'sbaby24
08-09-2004, 01:37 PM
if you need to remove a virus you can also use www.trendmicro.com. do the online scan.