PDA

View Full Version : Trading Spouses (last night. August 3)

DivineMsDi
08-04-2004, 07:38 AM
EEEEEK. What is wrong with these people? What a formula...the fat slob family meets the rich Barbie Doll family. (I love the father of the CA family...what a rude $#$$#$...I can say it, hard @@@ nyer!). Anyhow, I think the format is going to get old, fast.

Of course the rich family has a maid! The MA mom had no idea what to do with herself. In the previews for tonight, they show the CA mom's friend's don't like the "Slob" mom. What a surprise.

Question: is every blonde woman counting carbs? lol.

Angelseyes28
08-04-2004, 08:44 AM
I saw part of the show last night and I swear, I just don't know what to think lol. Although I have to admit that I am really impressed with the way the barbie mom stood up for that boy at the bowling alley. She earned a couple of brownie points for that. Of course I am sure she will lose those points soon. I just started watching this show.....what nights does it come on?

dismusbeduhplaze
08-04-2004, 09:20 AM
I hope this isn'g gg to be the trend of the show. Rich versus poor. As far as the show last nite.. BORING!!!!. It was so predictable. The only good thing about it was when the Ca mom stood up for the boy trying to make him feel good about himself I think the Ca mother was much nicer than her family. What a bunch of spoiled brats those kids are. And who does the dad think he is. He's just a captain on rich people's yachts. Doesnt exactly make him one of the ritzy ritz.. He could just as easily be a captain on a fishing boat ...and their home wasnt that great... what was the view again? I guess Dad never heard of location, location, location. Of course they have to have a maid.. someone has to pick up after the little princess,always lying around wrapped in a blanket she is being groomed by her mom to be a perennial shopper. And the scene at the beach... How rude can some people be. Those kids and their father have no manners whatsoever. They didnt even bring a beach chair for that poor slob to sit in....RUDE RUDE RUDE.
Doubt I will be watching the ending of this one.

Tasha405
08-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Well I liked the blonde the best. The other woman was just rude and bossy and wanted everything to be her way.

MamaFairal
08-11-2004, 06:25 PM
WHat was the outcome of the Mass Mom and the rich boat captains wife?
I wasnt able to see the show :(

OMG someone fill me in!

hotwire
08-11-2004, 07:18 PM
You know what would be more interesting with this show? take the father, and the kids, and have THEM trade places! lets see "captian stubing" survive away from sea...lol.
i remember him making some type of remark, about how it was 'his house', and his kids didnt have to listen to the new mom...blah blah blah....(it was when the new mom wanted the son to load the dishwasher). i think it would have been a lot funnier if they were at her house!

Faithfully
08-12-2004, 08:47 AM
I feel so bad for the Mass. mom. The "rich" people treated her like crap, and her family back home were slamming her when she was away. I thought that episode was so sad :( .It was like nobody liked her on either coast, even her own family :eek:

Angelseyes28
08-12-2004, 09:27 AM
I honestly loved the blonde mom!!! She was constantly trying to encourage the kids etc. The other mom....man I HATED her. And I'm sorry but she deserved everything she got from that other family. She took every opportunity to verbally beat down those kids, instead of trying to support them etc. Man if those had been my kids I would have been beating her down after seeing how she treated them! :mad:

Tasha405
08-12-2004, 10:36 AM
I honestly loved the blonde mom!!! She was constantly trying to encourage the kids etc. The other mom....man I HATED her. And I'm sorry but she deserved everything she got from that other family. She took every opportunity to verbally beat down those kids, instead of trying to support them etc. Man if those had been my kids I would have been beating her down after seeing how she treated them! :mad:ITA!!

buttrfli
08-18-2004, 08:31 AM
Ok.. I watched the show for the first time last night. Can't say I am a big fan and probably won't make a point to see it, but I can say I got a good laugh last night.

SaraSmiles
08-18-2004, 09:27 AM
I think the 2nd part of Trading Spouses is the best. It's when the chit hits the fan.
I liked the one with the blonde woman from California and the horrible woman from Mass.